The Student Room Group

Is it rare for someone to be brunette and have green eyes?

Scroll to see replies

I have really dark brown eyes and brown hair, basically I am one of those who make up most of the population.
Reply 61
Original post by lauraaaa.xo
mine is like that but the opposite:biggrin: green with blue around the outside. my mum has blue eyes and my dad has green haha. people think its cool:P

my mum has blue and my dad has green too! :biggrin: yeah people have said its cool befoe, but i think its just annoying! why cant i jus have normal eyes?! lol
Original post by slylee
Brown hair - light brown,green and blue eyes....win?

Thats asking for too much. You want the girl to grow an extra eye for you and colour them all different colours? You is not getting that for sure mister, you is being overly choosy.
Reply 63
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
Thats asking for too much. You want the girl to grow an extra eye for you and colour them all different colours? You is not getting that for sure mister, you is being overly choosy.

No thats what i have.
Reply 64
Original post by susan23
This is what someone said about blonde and green eyes:

" I can tell you right off the bat that blonde hair and green eyes is an immediate turn on for most. When they say it's rare it pretty much saying when you do get the chance to see it you want to stop and stare. Most of the time that's a good thing."

Err, I have naturally blonde hair and green eyes and trust me, i'm not an immediate turn on. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Original post by susan23

" I can tell you right off the bat that blonde hair and green eyes is an immediate turn on for most. When they say it's rare it pretty much saying when you do get the chance to see it you want to stop and stare. Most of the time that's a good thing."

I didn't think of it being rare, until I realised I haven't actually met anyone or seen anyone who has natural blonde hair and green eyes...maybe once or twice...?

I was wondering about brunette and green eyes...just curious..:tongue:

Also if you want you can state what your colour hair is and eye colour :smile:

I have brown hair, and my eyes are grey/green :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by RinniieX
my mum has blue and my dad has green too! :biggrin: yeah people have said its cool befoe, but i think its just annoying! why cant i jus have normal eyes?! lol

Awh, have you seen my post?

Original post by Angelus
I envy you all with gorgeous coloured eyes. :frown:
Common brown eyes here, might have to settle with coloured contacts to make myself feel better!

I'd trade my eyes for yours. :cry2:
(edited 12 years ago)
I have green/blue eyes with fair hair. Hasn't anybody mentioned grey eyes? My boyfriend has ginger hair and grey eyes, which IMO is really rare.
Original post by susan23
Green eyes are "mutant freaks." Your eye color depends on the layers of pigment in your iris--the blue you were born with and an over-layer that develops in childhood. If that over-layer is clear, you keep your blue eyes. If it's orange (actually, kind of rust-colored), you have brown eyes. If that orange layer is much more yellow than red, through a genetic quirk, you get green.

We all initally had blue eyes :colone:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
I'm a mutant freak!!! I have green eyes!!
CAN I JOIN X-MEN?? xD
Oh, and I have brown hair :smile:
Joining the mutant club here too. Mine are on the brown side of green (sort of olive green), but are green nonetheless. I've got naturally mid-brown hair, but at the moment it's black. Subconsciously trying to achieve the Harry Potter look, I think.
Original post by Dijobla

That's all I have to add. Oh, and with the blue eye/iris thing, how true is that for people other than Caucasians? Because I remember someone telling me that babies are born with blue eyes when I was little, and then someone else refuting it when it came to people of a typically darker race, as in black people like myself.

I think most Caucasian babies are born with blue eyes, but I was born with dark brown eyes and I'm white *shrugs* we have Roma in our family though, so that may explain it.

But yeah, in response to the thread- my brown eyes I was born with went all greeny and now they're hazel :smile: and I have brunette hair.
(edited 12 years ago)
I have brown hair & Green eyes :smile:
im brunette and id say i have green eyes, but if looked at close to my eyes are blue with yellowy greeny squiggly lines :biggrin:
x
Reply 73
I have dark brown hair and green eyes. Yay! :smile:
Try violet eyes. That **** is rare..... :smile:
Does brunette and hazel eyes count?
Reply 76
I have brown hair and green eyes with golden & blue bits.

Although the shade of green depends on what I wear.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 77
Im brunette and my eyes are bluish green most of the time. Some days they look more blue, sometimes more green...
Reply 78
I have blonde hair with green eyes. Guys with natural blonde hair seem to be pretty rare nevermind having a certain eye colour to go with it.
Original post by susan23

I didn't think of it being rare, until I realised I haven't actually met anyone or seen anyone who has natural blonde hair and green eyes...maybe once or twice...?

I was wondering about brunette and green eyes...just curious..:tongue:

Also if you want you can state what your colour hair is and eye colour :smile:

no, I've got dark brown hair and green eyes.. so does quite a few of my family members..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending