The Student Room Group

Tattoo Appreciation Soc. Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

I want a new tattoo! :sad: Can't have one for another six and a half months at least.... and then it'll be a case of finding time :tongue:
Original post by madders94
I want a new tattoo! :sad: Can't have one for another six and a half months at least.... and then it'll be a case of finding time :tongue:

What do you have atm? :smile:
Original post by cpdavis
What do you have atm? :smile:

Birmingham Children's Hospital logo on back of right shoulder, fictional baseball team logo from Tales of the Terra Firma Fleet on back of left shoulder, small butterfly on wrist and "cut along the dotted line" symbol and line across a scar on my stomach from when I was a baby :smile:

I like little, random tats dotted in places rather than big sleeves - they look great on other people, just don't fancy one on me :biggrin:
Reply 1823
It's been a long time since I've posted in here! I've finally decided to seriously get my first tattoo :smile: I'm going to get "let it be" but I can't decide if I'd rather have it sort of sideways going up my wrist or on my ribs sort of under my boob. Either way it'll be quite small. And I'm having a tough time choosing a font!
Hey... I realise it has been years since this thread has been used.
but I wanted to ask a question.

on my forearm I currently have self harm scars. And they bother me a lot (it's sunny so I see my arms a bit now).
i want to be a pharmacist, (I'm retaking my year 12)...
if I get a tattoo of an owl on my inner arm (over my scars), will it affect my chances?
Hi,

No one can really know how having a potentially visable tattoo will affect your employment in the future.

In an ideal world no one would care; unfortunately, people choose to take exception against the strangest things.

My husband is a professional and no one cares about his tattoos as long as they are covered when he's meeting partners. However, I know someone who owns his own company who wasn't let in to a building to meet with potential clients because of his tattoos. Obviously that may have lost him money.
Its great art looking nice
I really love tattoos and have been thinking about getting some when I'm older. It's just that I fear guys will find me unattractive if i have tattoos on my arms:frown: How have you girls found guys when you have tattoos?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pi!
Weirdly enough, this just popped up on my dashboard:

I can't tell if it's photoshopped.

I love tattoos like this which have a good amount of color to make them stand out more. Un1ty also have some good colorful designs which look really amazing.

I have around 8 tattoos myself and most are very colorful peices. I do have some which arn't colored but I'll get around to getting them colored when I have spare time.

Quick Reply

Latest