The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juno
This is weird. Rich drinks about 20 a month and we hardly go anywhere.

A ninja will drink more than rich!
Reply 4621
yeah but (don't tell him) a ninja is better than rich.

Daddy has pretty much taken over Rich now I have Ugly :sad: Daddy's car is in The Mender's and he has a loan car from them but doesn't like it.
Original post by Bathwiggle
ok, hen you do find out let me know, it's been aaaaaaages. Oh and i might be coming past you 2nd week of march....

I get my timetable on Mon

sounds fair... i'll resist posting the other picture :biggrin: I should be doing work

Just print it out and frame it

Original post by Yawn11
Crashed my car on the motor way last night thanks to the snow/ice.

*hugs*

Original post by Chilledice
The current rumour being circulated by the knitting circle ... Of course, white knights .

I love your slang

Original post by Boristhethird
r6 as a first bike?

i predict death in 3 months.

people on here may disagree, but i still think people should start on a 125, at least for 6 months or so.

:rofl:

Too late...

Original post by Riderz
Yeah, but wouldnt it be an exciting 3 months.

*snort*

Original post by Yawn11
Well...

- A girl called "Sasha" was the first to ask what my car's name was.

- My car is silver/grey colour

- I have a big black cock

So in a way, yes.

TMI! *gets brain bleach out*

Or the girls Lantana will at least go 'ooo shiny'

Fixed

Original post by Juno
You lot remember how against bikes my daddy was at the start?

Well, he's emptied a cupboard in the hall for me so I can keep my bike stuff in there, and may even be letting me have a teensy corner of the garage :shock:

Tis the way to do it.

Original post by Just Like You
Hello everyone! :smile:
Glad to see there's a group of other like-minded riders/fanatics here! :smile:

-Brittany

:hi: Not sure where you fit in the hareem though...

Original post by Riderz
If, on the other hand you use the bike regularly you will end up looking like Bathwiggle in a strange assortment of things designed to make you warm, but which are a fashion disaster! (Much love my dear).

*starts crying from laughter* Much as I love you wifey!

And i might be moving back to surrey

Oh? We so need to catch up! When you free?

Fraid to say, a car was always going to happen. Although this winter if i hadn't got the saxo i really would have been screwed

After you moaned about getting it!

Or i find time to ride to the local bike place, flutter eye lashes, ask them to undo it having brought a spare bolt, tighten it again, ride home and then do it.

It works wonders, trust me.

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

I know what it is-s i know what it is-s.

Spoiler

Clever girly! :cookie:

Original post by Juno
Yes, but you know what I'm going to say here

:shock:

Original post by select the right name
So what do I have to do to become a member of these illustrious society?

I have three daughters, all of whom are bike obsessed (again so proud....) and am in the process of putting the eldest through her theory test.

Give your motorbikes to me?

Glad your recruiting more females.

Lol, I live in the Lake District so anytime you're up my neck of tbe woods, youre more than welcome. I may even let you take the baby Busa for a spin, if you can call 1400cc a baby......it'll scare the s*#t out of you, but its so much fun!

Why did I not know this earlier? Was in Carlisle til December.
Original post by MHorman
I'm not an oldie. I am just a newb that was modded long after you left.

Doesn't sounds too bad a plan. Mine went Derbi GPR50R, Suzuki DT125, Kawasaki GPS500, Yamaha Fazer 600.
I've ridden/borrowed other bikes inbetween as well.

Ahhhh you young 'uns.

Neat! :biggrin:
Original post by omicronlyrae
Hello! Yay for old mods =) And Stu was/is F1 Fanatic =P MHorman is just a newbie good and proper.

Hello!
Results of my bike shopping this weekend: Dealers hate selling bikes. "Oh, this hornet only has a slight bit of damage on the tank" MASSIVE dent in fuel tank, scratches all down the right side. "Oh, we have a fazer?!" the ****tiest little 2000 rat bike fazer (in orange) just covered in rust and looking sad. Another dealer then tried to sell me a zzr1100 as a "commuter" when I asked for one... I don't even..

Amazing taste :biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin:
I will be the stealthiest (and/or deadest) Ninja on the planet.
Original post by Lantana
I get my timetable on Mon

Yay

*starts crying from laughter* Much as I love you wifey!

That mihgt have been my reaction

Oh? We so need to catch up! When you free?

I have a week off between the 5th and 9th?

After you moaned about getting it!

I still moan about it :biggrin:

It works wonders, trust me.

Pet did it in the end
Should be getting her back on Saturday :smile:

A happy Landy now exists.
Lol, I live in the Lake District so anytime you're up my neck of tbe woods, youre more than welcome. I may even let you take the baby Busa for a spin, if you can call 1400cc a baby......it'll scare the s*#t out of you, but its so much fun!

thats brave of you :grin:

especially as im still not licensed (33bhp), let alone insured :P

but im coming past your way (and everyone's in the UK) in April (see just below the lolcat in my sig)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4629
Juno and Ugly's next adventure
(or "why I freakin' love my instructor")

This is awfully long and very boring, sorry

Spoiler

Original post by Lantana

I love your slang

Is it because I sound posh? :P

Original post by La Trampa
Thank you! :biggrin:
I will be the stealthiest (and/or deadest) Ninja on the planet.

Don't be too stealthy! Silly car drivers tend to like testing your dodging skills if they don't see you!

Original post by LandyJon
Should be getting her back on Saturday :smile:

A happy Landy now exists.

Awesome news!

Original post by Juno
Juno and Ugly's next adventure
(or "why I freakin' love my instructor")

This is awfully long and very boring, sorry

Spoiler

If it makes you feel better, philosoraptor once called out the RAC because of the red switch :P

Awesome news!

If it makes you feel better, philosoraptor once called out the RAC because of the red switch :P

Did he???

I don't remember this.

Nearly got taken out at the hospital as the daft woman didn't look and i just wanted to go home so wasn't willing to just let her pull out. she did helpfully point out i was in the right place if she had hit me.

Oh and juno most bikers get caught out by the kill switch at some point
Reply 4632
The strange thing is, I don't remember pressing it. So someone was either fiddling with my bike, or I did it by accident :dontknow:
Original post by Juno
The strange thing is, I don't remember pressing it. So someone was either fiddling with my bike, or I did it by accident :dontknow:

It's easy enough by accident, although it's not unheard of for people to hit it for giggles. Most of my bike club do that, you can really confused them but hitting it when you turn up, then they hit it and wait for you to look confused when you bike doesn't start, except it does :biggrin:
Reply 4634
It's easy enough by accident, although it's not unheard of for people to hit it for giggles. Most of my bike club do that, you can really confused them but hitting it when you turn up, then they hit it and wait for you to look confused when you bike doesn't start, except it does :biggrin:

Well, he was in the yard at work all day and most of em don't know about bikes - apart from one guy, and I like to think he wouldn't do that to me.

You've also reminded me that I've not got any breakdown cover - Rich was a member of the AA, but the 2nd year they tried to increase his fee to over £100 and I called and haggled, then the 3rd they tried to do the same so I got mad and quit. Does anyone have any recommendations for which is better, AA or RAC?

Also, daddy has actually really stolen Rich.
Did he???

I don't remember this.

It was either kill switch or sidestand, fairly sure it was kill switch. It was in the take 2 thread at some point!
Reply 4636
It was either kill switch or sidestand, fairly sure it was kill switch. It was in the take 2 thread at some point!

This makes me feel better. At least I'm not that bad.
Juno
You've also reminded me that I've not got any breakdown cover - Rich was a member of the AA, but the 2nd year they tried to increase his fee to over £100 and I called and haggled, then the 3rd they tried to do the same so I got mad and quit. Does anyone have any recommendations for which is better, AA or RAC?

I'm paying £11.50 a month for AA roadside and relay cover. My policy also covers me on any vehicle that I'm in control of.

I'm gonna say the sidestand. That's rings a bell more than the switch does.
Original post by Juno
Does anyone have any recommendations for which is better, AA or RAC?

Well the AA left me at the side of the road for 6 hours by myself in the pouring rain. Express insurance left me in wales by myself with no way of getting home, RAC left me waiting 2 hours, and rescuemycar.com left me 36 minutes and just took me home no problems at all :biggrin:
http://www.rescuemycar.com/Breakdown/Motorcycle/
Reply 4639
Well the AA left me at the side of the road for 6 hours by myself in the pouring rain. Express insurance left me in wales by myself with no way of getting home, RAC left me waiting 2 hours, and rescuemycar.com left me 36 minutes and just took me home no problems at all :biggrin:
http://www.rescuemycar.com/Breakdown/Motorcycle/

rescue my car. motorcycle cover.

:hmmmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending