Don't get me started on Wishy :rolleyes:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 101
dobbs
Don't get me started on Wishy :rolleyes:

Obviously only physical geographers can appreciate his marvellousness (new word! :biggrin: ) :p:
Reply 102
Mattmoy_2000
I wouldn't rely on being allowed to live in in second year though. The only 2ndyear liver-in I know of is a physicist at Hatfield. Anybody know of any others?
At aidans the past 2 years it's been possible for a limited number of people to live in in any year just I think due to the fact a lot of people don't come back so there has always been space for those in any year that do
Reply 103
Rach:)

And the winner is.... *drum roll please*.... RACH!

Sorry dobby! But the pink cardigan would be much better pulled off by Rach. Though I think the little blue dress works quite well... but you need a good bra I think... it;s all about LIFT!! lol
Reply 104
AdamC

Sorry dobby! But the pink cardigan would be much better pulled off by Rach. Though I think the little blue dress works quite well... but you need a good bra I think... it;s all about LIFT!! lol

Lol!
Thanks....! :king1: hehehe
I agree about the need for a good bra in that dress.... :rolleyes:
Reply 105
I am applying to St Chad's. Having read all the posts actually about the college (both of them) I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into...
Reply 106
Spode
I am applying to St Chad's. Having read all the posts actually about the college (both of them) I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into...

You and me both, bro!! :biggrin: lol!!! ahh dont worry it'll be fab! - lots of crazy people etc etc :p:

i still havent heard from them grrr arg. :mad: ...are they really going to make us wait till February???? :confused: :eek:
Reply 107
i'm effing pulling my hair out practically. i'm telling myself there'll be a lot of letters sent after the ucas deadline's past...

hopefully
lol
Reply 108
Mine was, chill and get drunk.
Reply 109
right away sir!
Reply 110
AdamC

:rolleyes:

It was my birthday last year and those were bought for me by my friend. If he had bought be a bra too then I would've worn it, but since he didn't, then I didn't! I didn't choose the outfit, but if I had, I'm sure a bra would've been included :wink:
Mattmoy_2000
I wouldn't rely on being allowed to live in in second year though. The only 2ndyear liver-in I know of is a physicist at Hatfield. Anybody know of any others?

I think there's 5 second years living in in Hatfield. They normally discourage it, but we got an email just before Christmas to everyone who could potentially live in next year, including freshers, really selling the idea of living in. I reckon they've heard not many people from my year want to go back in, so they're worried about not filling rooms.
Reply 112
dobbs
:rolleyes:

It was my birthday last year and those were bought for me by my friend. If he had bought be a bra too then I would've worn it, but since he didn't, then I didn't! I didn't choose the outfit, but if I had, I'm sure a bra would've been included :wink:

LoL. Good to hear that. Trinny and Suzanna are always on about having a good bra!! It's one of the most fundemental issues to dressing well. That and "gathering" as it seems a little bit of "gathering" at the front of a womans dress/top will hide all their fat and bulges and make them look thin! :rolleyes:
Reply 113
AdamC
LoL. Good to hear that. Trinny and Suzanna are always on about having a good bra!! It's one of the most fundemental issues to dressing well. That and "gathering" as it seems a little bit of "gathering" at the front of a womans dress/top will hide all their fat and bulges and make them look thin! :rolleyes:

Lol, if only!!
I haven't heard anything from Chad's, either. I think we've got quite a while to wait before they reply to us now.
Reply 115
Michael17J
I haven't heard anything from Chad's, either. I think we've got quite a while to wait before they reply to us now.

i vote we all take Arkbar's wonderful advice and go drown our sorrows!
it is : - A) Much more fun and B) very likely more productive too!!!

lol!! :biggrin:
Reply 116
hahahaha

yeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Reply 117
LoL. Good to hear that. Trinny and Suzanna are always on about having a good bra!! It's one of the most fundemental issues to dressing well. That and "gathering" as it seems a little bit of "gathering" at the front of a womans dress/top will hide all their fat and bulges and make them look thin!

i wish!! :p:

--------------

Mr Jim --> i have added you to my buddy list as you are now my official "drowning sorrows while waiting for Chad's reply" buddy!!! WOHOO! :biggrin: feel very honoured!! :p:
Reply 118
Sjay_baby

Mr Jim --> i have added you to my buddy list as you are now my official "drowning sorrows while waiting for Chad's reply" buddy!!! WOHOO! :biggrin: feel very honoured!! :p:

it's...it's like winning an oscar or something. *wells up*

:biggrin::biggrin:

ta very much mate
Reply 119
Go and drown your sorrows...in Chads bar and its crazily painted walls!

Latest