The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol yea who wants to do histology anyways! lol, sum1 sed that infront of him and he went mad and said it's a good job he don't know her name else her exam might suffer!!! lol. It is soooo pointless and he came out with some random crap about histology being needed for us in the future cus we will have no lab ppl! lol

--------------

ps- think iv mastered glycolysis now woooooo
Reply 21
Hehe, that ain't Woolley, he's a little like everyone's favourite grandpa. The amount of crosswords and Su Doku that get done in Histology though...
Reply 22
I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO REVISE ... MOAN.

i just spent 2 hours gritting our entire housing estate to put it off. Lol. and now im on here.
Reply 23
No one can be bothered to revise, but it has to be done! You'll feel so much better when the questions on the exam paper are all the ones you know!!! It's a good feeling so revise! It'll be worth it in the end!!!
Reply 24
I know the feeling! I have a mid sessional in Jan and am dreading it... don't want the holiday's to end :frown:

Does anyone know where i can get hold of come practise MCQ's? I've done the ones on MSG and Flesh and Bones, are there any other sites which have good medically related ones?

Cheers!
V.P. Keys
Wow! Do you all honestly use these mnemonics? :redface:
I find some of them helpful, but can be susceptible to accidently writing "vagina" instead of "vagus" :redface:
hahahahaa
Reply 27
wednesburywench
ahh right si ull be back in bristol next year then? i dont know of sally lawson? is that the anatomy lady whos in charge, cus she is good. And good old sergey kasparov is great too. I wont say anything about the histology bloke tho...other than he has had his fair share of complaints!

Yeah, slightly older woman who makes her own histology videos for practicals and gives the odd lecture about nociception in the 2nd year neuro modules. I remember Kasparov and his online physiology tutorial on blackboard which I could never get to open up properly.

Whizz
Does anyone know where i can get hold of come practise MCQ's? I've done the ones on MSG and Flesh and Bones, are there any other sites which have good medically related ones?

Cheers!

There's a brilliant book I'd highly recommend for MCQs which I bought last year and it was excellent practice (also has DIQ and SAQ), http://www.fleshandbones.com/bookshop/title.cfm?ISBN=0443070040
I can't get Kasparovs tutorial to open either grr, the pop up blocker stops it and i cant disable it for some reason! oh well!

Latest

Trending

Trending