The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn11
I like oriental girls, but oriental girls don't find black guys attractive :sad:

I would say they like the bigger white man but then they dont go for black dudes.

Something smells fishy ¬_¬
Reply 21
Original post by ale_jrb
The wonder that is the OKCupid blog informs us semi-reliably that you may stand a good chance.

Enjoy:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

interesting statistic
Reply 22
Original post by erniiee
Yes..you always seem to post regarding white girls not liking oriental guys...have you had some bad experiences of rejection from white girls?

Yes. But it's not just that. You never see any white girls with Oriental boyfriends. You also never come across any white girls who like Oriental guys.
Reply 23
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
I would say they like the bigger white man but then they dont go for black dudes.

Something smells fishy ¬_¬

The oriental girls that don't hang out with only orientals like black guys I think.

The girl I like atm is kinda like atm that, and she has slept with a black guy before :holmes:
Reply 24
Original post by Mr Smurf
Yes. But it's not just that. You never see any white girls with Oriental boyfriends. You also never come across any white girls who like Oriental guys.

Hmm I dunno how true that is. Although I would be pushed to name a couple, I think you're crushing yourself..why don't you go for oriental girls instead?
Reply 25
If you mean Oriental girls, there are plenty who prefer white guys and have white boyfriends. I say that as an Oriental guy :smile:. No white girls go for Oriental guys though :sad:.

Beg you to **** off with that.
Reply 26
Original post by erniiee
Hmm I dunno how true that is. Although I would be pushed to name a couple, I think you're crushing yourself..why don't you go for oriental girls instead?

Because I am not into them. I am into white girls. :smile:
Reply 27
Because I am not into them. I am into white girls. :smile:

Have you actually tried to talk to any white girls?
Original post by ussumane
Asians are more attracted to Whites because they are more portrayed in the media and Western Society.

Not really from my experience - Asians (both Oriental and South Asians) stick/go out with other Asians than Whites most of the time.
Reply 29
Original post by manchild007
Not really from my experience - Asians (both Oriental and South Asians) stick/go out with other Asians than Whites most of the time.

ah hm well, obviously they mostly prefer their own race, that is the same with any other race. I meant outside their race
Original post by ussumane
ah hm well, obviously they mostly prefer their own race, that is the same with any other race. I meant outside their race

Oh OK, my bad in that case :smile:
Original post by manchild007

as a pakistani girl myself, I prefer white guys over asian.
3 out of the 4 boyfriends I've had were Asian. I'm Asian.
Original post by Anonymous
as a pakistani girl myself, I prefer white guys over asian.

I said most, not all (prefer their own race).
i generally prefer indian/pakistani guys tbh, but i'm attracted to some white guys :smile:
Reply 35
All races find us whites attractive. We are like the gold standard.
I am Chinese-Indonesian and I honestly prefer Oriental guys :smile:

however my bf is an Indian, and we love each other so much, so screw racism.

I think white guys are indeed attractive but I don't think a white guy and I would actually get along :/ but as friends, they are cool.
maybe it depends :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by Will7291
Have you actually tried to talk to any white girls?

Obviously :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Individuals tend to be attracted to other individuals for a variety of reasons of which race may or may not be one. I don't really see the point of these kinds of questions...
Original post by robotwars
not all Asian girls of course. but the majority of them. are the majority attracted to white guys more than guys of their own race? does anyone personally know any Asian girls who prefer white guys and prefer going for white guys over their own race? i know a lot of them are forced by their families to marry an Asian guy through arranged marriage but at uni, i do see more and more Asian girls going for white guys and these cultural barriers are starting to lift.

I am, but I must stress that it's just personal prefrences.

Also there is NO SUCH THING AS RACE, theres only one race and that's humans! The idea of different races is a social construction which breeds contempt and divides between people from different cultures - we've got to remember it's only geography!

Latest

Trending

Trending