Any of you guys planning to go to this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Mousebudden

Can you post a link? :smile:
Original post by JK29
Can you post a link? :smile:

Literally google the title and it's the first result.

All applications had to be in by june, though.

Luckily I've been finding out about all these programmes and days a bit too late - but only as an AS student so I've got next year too! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by hassi94
Literally google the title and it's the first result.

All applications had to be in by june, though.

Luckily I've been finding out about all these programmes and days a bit too late - but only as an AS student so I've got next year too! :biggrin:

Ah nice ! :biggrin: I'm not an A-Level student yet h
What other programmes are there?
Original post by Mousebudden

Check the JPM schools programme thread, most of the people that applied posted in there.

Think I'm going next week, can't remember the exact date.
Original post by JK29
Ah nice ! :biggrin: I'm not an A-Level student yet h
What other programmes are there?

There's the JP Morgan Schools Programme. Apparently can also apply to the BarCap insight day in second year of A-levels.

Morgan Stanley open day for males/females and Morgan Stanley step in, step up for females only (3 day programme).

And obviously the RBS one talked about above. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by hassi94
There's the JP Morgan Schools Programme. Apparently can also apply to the BarCap insight day in second year of A-levels.

Morgan Stanley open day for males/females and Morgan Stanley step in, step up for females only (3 day programme).

And obviously the RBS one talked about above. :smile:

Can't Seem to find anything on the BarCap one . haha!:smile:
Original post by JK29
Can't Seem to find anything on the BarCap one . haha!:smile:

It's actually for 1st year uni students but A2 students can go I believe.

There's a thread on here about it, lemme dig it up.

Here.
Reply 8
Original post by hassi94
It's actually for 1st year uni students but A2 students can go I believe.

There's a thread on here about it, lemme dig it up.

Here.

ah thanks mann (Y) wish there were more programmes though not insight days :L you cant write about insight days on your PS and stuff :L
Original post by JK29
ah thanks mann (Y) wish there were more programmes though not insight days :L you cant write about insight days on your PS and stuff :L

Why not? There's a fair bit of competition to get in - so getting accepted is something to brag about to begin with. As well as that, banks (I hear) are more likely to give you spring weeks etc. if you've been on one of their insight days.
Reply 10
Original post by hassi94
Why not? There's a fair bit of competition to get in - so getting accepted is something to brag about to begin with. As well as that, banks (I hear) are more likely to give you spring weeks etc. if you've been on one of their insight days.

What would you say? :L "I went to RBS insight day" :-/
Original post by JK29
What would you say? :L "I went to RBS insight day" :-/

Well yeah talk about your experience there and your interest. It's probably better for future job CVs rather than uni application.
Reply 12
Original post by hassi94
Well yeah talk about your experience there and your interest. It's probably better for future job CVs rather than uni application.

Yeahhh :smile:
Reply 13
Has anyone actually been rejected by RBS? At first i thought it was an achievement but it seems everyone got a place. Also, will it really improve our chances of a Spring week at in GBM?
I'll be at one of these days, not saying which though.
Reply 15
Anyone going to the insight day tomorrow?
Original post by somaiyar
Anyone going to the insight day tomorrow?

Yep, not sure what to expect though.
Reply 17
What did people think then? I personally thought was useful. And there must be deal flow in their Global banking if they an analyst stayed over 4 nights in a row.
Reply 18
Quite helpful, now i defo want to go into invesment banking
Original post by somaiyar
Quite helpful, now i defo want to go into invesment banking

Original post by Sir KBS
What did people think then? I personally thought was useful. And there must be deal flow in their Global banking if they an analyst stayed over 4 nights in a row.

4 nights in a row hahaha

What did the day consisit of? DId you have to do any group exercises or presentations?
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending