The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2012 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
My GS Summer Analyst applications both went to "under review today". Applied for IMD and Securities. I'm from South Africa. Starting salary at GS is 40-48k and 40k bonus (I know 2 guys who work in IBD and Securities), the bonus is likely to drop though with the pressure being placed on banks with regards to this. Summer analysts get roughly 500 pounds a week while on the internship.
Reply 3981
Original post by Jamil1987
Hey, I had a final stage interview at CS for Tech,
Its nearly been 2 weeks and I haven't heard back.
Today my status changed to "On Hold".... Does anyone know what this could mean?
Because I haven't been rejected or made an offer, although other people at final stage were made an offer!
Any help would be appreciated.

Means they're not sure what to do with you yet....CRAZYYYY HAIR DUDEEEE
Hey guys, do you know if RBS ACs are location specific. Meaning that they invite people applying to a certain location to one AC?!
Reply 3983
Anyone else got rejected by Barcap today?
Reply 3984
Does anyone know if BNP Paribas have had a Trading AC? Applied few months back.
Original post by thesameusername
Anyone heard anything from Fidelity, Blackrock, Rothschild or RBC?

RBC first round on thursday. Waiting on the others.
anyone heard back from CS for equity research?
Reply 3987
Original post by blue-stabilo
Not from Citi PB...it just says 'under review' on my application

Do you think that the deadline for BoAML WM means that it's possible finish the application on Dec 16th? Or is Dec 15th the last day?

I'd say you'd have to have both applications in by november really. They're having the AC for boaml WM in January anyway
Original post by Kennethx
yup got rejected just like that.

when did you apply?
Is anyone here applying to CS IBD Singapore (not really expecting any) and heard back?!
Original post by bluenose53
Got the same. Was 'under review'. Being as I didnt get a rejection email from them last year either I'm going to take this a a rejection, deleted, thanks, good bye.

But they don't delete your email when they reject you :s-smilie:, I could still review my past applications, and they did send me a rejection email last year

do you mind emailing to tech team aswell?
Original post by Dreamer_886
Is anyone here applying to CS IBD Singapore (not really expecting any) and heard back?!

Do you speak a relevant Asian language?
Original post by econscream
Do you speak a relevant Asian language?

Actually no, but I had 3 applications for CS and that's the only one that got under review, the rest were rejected. Well anyway English is an official language in Singapore too.
Original post by JayUCT
My GS Summer Analyst applications both went to "under review today". Applied for IMD and Securities. I'm from South Africa. Starting salary at GS is 40-48k and 40k bonus (I know 2 guys who work in IBD and Securities), the bonus is likely to drop though with the pressure being placed on banks with regards to this. Summer analysts get roughly 500 pounds a week while on the internship.

sure about that? the summer analyst salary sounds too low
Original post by dawgnut
But they don't delete your email when they reject you :s-smilie:, I could still review my past applications, and they did send me a rejection email last year

do you mind emailing to tech team aswell?

Just go to the 'reset password' tab. Works now with the new one. Still in the game :cool:
Original post by smith1991
Rothschild offers have been handed out. All places filled.

Substantiation perhaps?
had first round interview for citi today, phoned me straight after for assessment centre yay
Reply 3997
Original post by smith1991
Rothschild offers have been handed out. All places filled.

i know people who were interviewing there yesterday morning... great tip off mate
Reply 3998
Original post by spkz
Anyone else got rejected by Barcap today?

Yep, I got rejected too.
Reply 3999
Original post by jermaindefoe
had first round interview for citi today, phoned me straight after for assessment centre yay

Well done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending