The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2012 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nyghtshade
Hey guys, is the Citi test invite automatic, or do they actually review your application first?

yeah they review, i submitted mine a week ago, some people waited 3 weeks.
My friend just rang me in PURE excitement. Just came back from 1st round AC at PwC, and before he got home, he said he had a missed call from a Blocked Number. When he got home, he checked his email and they already invited him to the 2nd stage! This is for a grad scheme - how impressive! Over the moon for him!
(edited 12 years ago)
Ah, thanks. Guess I was quite lucky then - submitted yesterday and got the test invite this morning.

One more question - does MS IBD only require you do a numerical test? Or is my lack of a follow-up test request due to me having failed the first one?

Ah man lol - my app is still under review, i applied for S&T though. Same for MS.
From recent posts, I gathered that it is just 1 numerical test for IBD. I had 3 for S&T!
Hey guys, in your cv, do you know if referees matter? I want to use the one at sixth form but I think getting someone at uni would be better?
(edited 12 years ago)
Basically come to the conclusion that my Citi app isn't weak enough to get 'dinged' just yet, but there are a many more stronger apps who are getting the test invite. If not enough candidates pass the test of that calibre, then I may get an invite....
Reply 1187
Original post by Superman_Jr
Hey guys, in your cv, do you know if referees matter? I want to use the one at sixth form but I think getting someone at uni would be better?

You don't need to worry about having referees on your CV. Definitely sort one out, but multiple grad recruiters at events have said that it's unecessary to be on the CV.
Reply 1188
Also, I know that BofAML are planning to hold their first AC's in November time, if that helps anyone out.
(edited 12 years ago)
FML is so childish.
Just did the Citi test and got at most 75% right. FML...

What format is it? Begins with E...
(edited 12 years ago)
yeah thats the one, i'm gonna try and find some practice ones! good luck though!
Reply 1194
Does anyone else find the BoAML application system retarded?

They just ask for tariff points, university and predicted degree result? No C.V. or cover letter or competency questions?
Reply 1195
Original post by Krebs
Does anyone else find the BoAML application system retarded?

They just ask for tariff points, university and predicted degree result? No C.V. or cover letter or competency questions?

Competency questions come after, provided that you that pass a numerical test.
Reply 1196
Original post by crustz
Competency questions come after, provided that you that pass a numerical test.

Are you automatically invited to a numerical test?

Also do you upload a C.V./cover letter?

Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1197
Original post by Krebs
Is the numerical automatic?

Also do you upload a C.V./cover letter?

Thanks

Numerical is automatic I think, provided you've hit all the absolute rock bottoms, 2:1 etc. After the numerical, you fill out 3 competency questions, details about pre university education, languages etc. No CV or CL.
Reply 1198
Invited for citi numerical, email sent at 7.30pm and in spam folder.
s&t and applied on 19th sept.
Reply 1199
Original post by crustz
Also, I know that BofAML are planning to hold their first AC's in November time, if that helps anyone out.

Mind me asking how you know this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending