The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Are you asking that question to the 155 members of the House Society?
Does anyone know when we kick off again in the US btw?
The 5th season kicks off again on the 16th of September in the US, normally we get the show in the UK around March/April time. Yes I was asking the question just generally :tongue:. Are there any questionaires or anything that I need to fill out? As you can see I have never joined a society before soo i don't exactly know how the process works :P. Thanks
Nope :smile: Just apply and either myself or demon will accept you :smile: Cheers for the date btw
ive noticed im a member:smile:
can't wait for the new season of house :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1985
speedystef
Sorry to sound dull, but who do you exactly apply to become a member?
I got your PM, but you haven't applied to join the soc. When miki_da_magpie said you had to apply and we'd accept you, he meant send a society application through TSR and we'll accept it as we're the soc leaders :smile:.

How you do this is fairly straightforward: click on "Societies" when you're on your home page. Search the through the alphabetical list for the House M.D. Soc. Once you've found it listed, click on the "join" link to the right of it, and then submit your application. Once you've done this, post here or PM either myself or miki and we'll accept your application :smile:.

Go forth and apply! :wink:

Edit: To make things easier, I found the link for you. Click here to be taken to the Societies page where our soc is situated. Then just click on "join this soc" and leave the rest to us once you've submitted :wink:.
Thanks for all your help Demon:P
Reply 1987
No worries :wink:.

And you're now an official member of this soc, woohoo! :party:
Reply 1988
House season 5 is getting closer and closer now. :biggrin:

Almost
a month to go.

Btw how many seasons is house going to run for? or is it a lets-see-how-popular-the-show-is-if-people-turn-of-we-will-too kinda thing? - Not that people will turn off.

Also which House Episode for you is simply the best? - its too many for me, i really liked the finale to Season 4 and the one in which he got shot. But there are so many.

On another note i think in the next season....Wilson will ignore House and then will end up getting injured/hurt/ill and House will cure him. Or House will be diagnosed with Cancer.
Reply 1989
I can't belive I haven't seen this thread before! i LOVE House, absoultely adore it! I thought the first 3 seasons were pure genious, and though the 4th is a let down compared to the previous season,s it's still one of my favourite progammes EVER on tv! Hugh Laurie is an outstanding actor!
Join on up marlyly, the more house worshippers the merrier :smile:

@46664: I think it will go on a see how it goes bassis. Im sure that way it'll stay on primetime for ages :smile: Favourite episodes? House vs. God I think :biggrin:
Reply 1991
I think Hugh was quoted mentioning something like "at least 7 or 8 seasons"... but this could just be my brain wishfully thinking lol.

Marlyly: feel free to join this most splendiferous of societies :wink:.
Reply 1992

Yea, I remember reading somewhere that House was signed up for 5/6/7 seasons (can't exactly remember which...). Does anyone know how season 4's ratings were compared with the previous 3 seasons?
Season 4 on channel 5 was one of it's highest rated programs. That's all I know.
Reply 1994
:biggrin: Always good news.

Btw, the poll I created on best episode closed a while back - Three Stories won! So, well done to everyone who, like me, voted for it :p:. You are clearly brilliant people :p:.
*cough* Demon doesnt know what hes talking about *cough* :biggrin:

Clearly, everyone who has joined this society (like me :p:) is a brilliant person!
Reply 1996
Don't hate the player, son.

Hate the game :p:. I can't help being a winner :no:. :p:
Three Stories is so FLAWED.
Reply 1998
:eek:

Why do you say that?
Demon_AS
:eek:

Why do you say that?

We see a younger House, but House is already supposed to know Cuddy before the operation... as he was an "an egomaniacal, narcissistic pain in the ass same as before."
Everytime House has been in hospital since, Cuddy has made sure she's seen House. So why did she leave everyone else to try to diagnose him?
Also, if House has known Cuddy and Wilson for so long and never shown any signs of drug seeking behaviour before, why would they assume he was suddenly a drug addict who is scamming the hospital for drugs??

Now I know he was supposedly hired because Cuddy felt guilty about not diagnosing him, but time and time again we're led to believe that Cuddy and Wilson knew both Stacy and House before the infarction. Why else would Wilson meet up with Stacy for dinner after House and Stacy broke up other than House coming into the hospital for his leg.. which Wilson wouldn't have dealt with because it wasn't cancer.

Quick Reply

Latest