The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Also someone said they didn't think that c5 were going to show the second series. Well its half way through its third now so?
The final episode of series 3 really shock me when Cameron resign, but the love between her and Chase finally getting a good ending.

It nice to see the writer decided to stop everyone who working for House. lol
Can't wait to season 4 comes out.
Reply 782
Cameron will be back. She loves house too much. Her and chase can kiss my ass. I hate them theya re such a bleurgh couple.
Reply 783
i dont know if its already been said before-foreman will be back, he said so in his interview on imdb. if he can come back , i hope the other two will two, have a separate unit competing with house perhaps :tongue:
Reply 784
No they are all going to come back and work together. Otherwise no House.
Hello!!! Could we please use spoiler tags! Jeeeeezzz! Its not the first time its been mentioned! People using this forum arent all on the same episode and it would be nice to show those that arent as far some courtesy and use spoilers, thanks.
minelli
Cameron will be back. She loves house too much. Her and chase can kiss my ass. I hate them theya re such a bleurgh couple.

Chase and Cameron are a real life couple.
They will be getting marry soon.
Reply 787
Just because theya re a real life couple DOES NOT mean they are going to make a relationship in house. A lot of the time it completley ruins relationships.

Also does anyone remember jesse as little billy kennedy. Awwwww.
Can we stop with all the ********* Spam please!!! Use spoiler tags!!
And if your going to make claims put a link for a realiable source!
Well to make this post not seem like spam...

umm...I cant ...theres nothing really to comment on....
Reply 789
Apologies I do not know how to use aforementioned 'spoiler tags'. And I did not spoil anyway I was merely commenting on someone elses 'spoil'.
meh ive got over it now...:wink:
Reply 791
minelli
Apologies I do not know how to use aforementioned 'spoiler tags'. And I did not spoil anyway I was merely commenting on someone elses 'spoil'.
FYI: Spoiler tags are used like this: [noparse]

Spoiler

[/noparse] and what that means is that you can hide text which people can only read if they click on the spoiler. It will come out like:

Spoiler

. :biggrin:
Just requested to join. House was what got me through the dark days when i was finishing my Third Year Architecture portfolio, and staying up til the silly hours. The first thing I did when I had handed in was watch the finale!

Hugh Laurie went to my college too (Selwyn College, Cambridge) He is just too hot. I find the other characters slightly dull in comparison. Will be interesting to see what the next series brings (I hope there IS a next series)

:biggrin:
Reply 793
I've just accepted you into the soc. :party:

Welcome! :biggrin: :hubba:
Reply 794
I asked to be in the society also, don't think I;ve been accepted. Anyhoo. Yes Hugh Laurie is my new celeb obsession. Not overtaken Daniel Craig yet though.
Reply 795
I've just had a look at the join requests - yours is not among them. You should try reapplying - are you sure you did it before? There is a link in my signature that will take you to the page on which our Soc is listed. Click on "join this society" and then I will process your application :smile:
Reply 796
hi, i've just joined
i just want to make a valuable contribution to the debate by saying that i hope cameron does come back because she is damn hot. cuddy just doesnt do it for me...
Argh - tried to watch the last ep, but it won't work! Anyone got a link I could use!?
Reply 798
I would like to join this society, as House is by far my favourite TV programme. How do I go about applying?
Reply 799
Sallykins
Argh - tried to watch the last ep, but it won't work! Anyone got a link I could use!?

If you are looking for the series 3 finale then its here:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest