The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

:topic:

:p:

had to do that.....:wink:
Demon_AS
Hey, it sounds nice on guitar :biggrin: Better on piano, though...

Problem is, I don't have the game, do I? :p:

Go on emu paradise and download it, i think FFVII is on there, even if its a pirate copy. Or you could cancel the loan with whoever has got your actual copy. I think Aeris's tune was done mainly on a piano wasnt it originally?
Reply 982
Aeris theme was on piano, yes. But I found a guitar tab for it, i.e. a transcribed version, and can play it. It sounds good, if not as good. There's someone on youtube who plays it well enough, if you're bothered enough to listen.

I don't download illegally.
Demon_AS
Aeris theme was on piano, yes. But I found a guitar tab for it, i.e. a transcribed version, and can play it. It sounds good, if not as good. There's someone on youtube who plays it well enough, if you're bothered enough to listen.

I don't download illegally.

Hmm, the Aeris theme sounds cool, I wish i could play guitar. Btw it isnt illegal to download copies of games you already own, technically its backing up your games :smile:
Reply 984
:dontknow: I just avoid doing such things. Besides, I would rather play it on my playstation anyway.

I play it better than that guy :wink: His timing's off and he mucks up in a couple of places :laugh:.
Demon_AS
:dontknow: I just avoid doing such things. Besides, I would rather play it on my playstation anyway.

I play it better than that guy :wink: His timing's off and he mucks up in a couple of places :laugh:.

Cool, why dont you shoot another youtube and show him how its done :smile:
Reply 986
lol aeris gets pwned
Reply 987
RK89
Cool, why dont you shoot another youtube and show him how its done :smile:
Mainly because I don't have a webcam/video recording device, and partially because I'm not that egotistical that I need to show him up lol.
Demon_AS
Mainly because I don't have a webcam/video recording device, and partially because I'm not that egotistical that I need to show him up lol.

It would be funny though, cant you borrow some recording equipment? As for the ego, your not showing him up, your just producing a new piece of art...
Reply 989
Heh, ok, how's this for a reason: I can't really be bothered.

I did record a version of me playing the Aeris theme on my guitar, but that has one mistake in it. If you're that curious, I can link you to it?
Demon_AS
Heh, ok, how's this for a reason: I can't really be bothered.

I did record a version of me playing the Aeris theme on my guitar, but that has one mistake in it. If you're that curious, I can link you to it?

If you want, might be intresting...
Reply 991
Ok, it's here. Enjoy (and ignore the mistake towards the end :p:).
Demon_AS

Wow that is really good Demon! :smile:
Reply 993
Hah, thanks mate :biggrin: It's a nice song :top:.
Reply 994
Demon_AS

Ohh, nice :biggrin:
Reply 995
Hehehe, thanks :biggrin:.

Any word on season four, people?
Reply 996
Nope, none yet. Someone hinted at who's going to be killed off though :dontknow:
S a n d h u
Nope, none yet. Someone hinted at who's going to be killed off though :dontknow:

Whos been hinted at?
Reply 998
And who hinted at it and where. If its cameron I will cry.
Reply 999
Erm, it was Demon I think. He posted this thing that tells you who's appearing next season.

Quick Reply

Latest