The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

wiggles
Jeeves and Wooster,

<3
wiggles
I tut at people who had never heard of Hugh Laurie before House. Blackadder, Jeeves and Wooster, A Bit of Fry and Laurie... how can you not have seen such legendary shows?

Perhaps because we don't get access to those shows since we're outside UK!
Reply 1182
I think wiggles was talking about British people in particular :smile:. I have that same reaction myself, you see.

Apparently season 4 is ending on episode 12 and we're now technically into season 5?! Is that right?
Reply 1183
Demon_AS

Apparently season 4 is ending on episode 12 and we're now technically into season 5?! Is that right?

WHAT?!
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US?!!?!

I am googling right now!

ur wrong!
imdb says:
Next US airings:
Fri. Feb. 22 11:00 PM USA

Oh, and A bit of Fry and Laurie rocks. Also Blackadder. It's really funny he was cast as a compete moron there, and now he's a medical maverick... respect the skills people! He totally mastered the deep intellectual stares and introspective looks he gives when he's figuring something out. haha, rock on hugh!

:cool:
wiggles
I tut at people who had never heard of Hugh Laurie before House. Blackadder, Jeeves and Wooster, A Bit of Fry and Laurie... how can you not have seen such legendary shows?

ahh I absolutely love all those shows :love:
Reply 1185
Dissey
WHAT?!
HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US?!!?!

I am googling right now!

ur wrong!
imdb says:
Next US airings:
Fri. Feb. 22 11:00 PM USA

Oh, and A bit of Fry and Laurie rocks. Also Blackadder. It's really funny he was cast as a compete moron there, and now he's a medical maverick... respect the skills people! He totally mastered the deep intellectual stares and introspective looks he gives when he's figuring something out. haha, rock on hugh!

:cool:
*Phew*

My friend gave me this news, but I've not had the time to look it up. I'll be glad to give him this news :biggrin:.

Thanks! :top:
Reply 1186
sparkly_woo
ahh I absolutely love all those shows :love:
Jack Johnson fan, right? Banana Pancakes is a fun song - to listen to as well as play :smile:.
Demon_AS
Jack Johnson fan, right? Banana Pancakes is a fun song - to listen to as well as play :smile:.

I am indeed, and it is an awesome song! :^_^:
Reply 1188
Heh, glad to hear it. Have you got his new album yet? I haven't - I really want it, though! It means more songs for me to learn :biggrin:.
I haven't. My dad does though, so I think I will just listen to his. :biggrin:

Do you know all of Jack Johnsons songs then?
Reply 1190
More or less, yes :smile:. I can play about 90% of everything he's released :smile:.

But we better continue this via PM, if you want, because this is a place of House worship, not JJ :smile:.
SPAM ALERT! :p:
Reply 1192
:pms: :ditto: :nospam: :topic:

*these smileys negate the need for words. :p:*
Reply 1193
Come on, we've already taken it to PMs :p:.

So, House and 13. Who's with me?
Reply 1194
You mean House, 13 and Cameron. =) Episode 12 anyone?
Reply 1195
Thirucumaran
where did u get that idea from? :eek:

From that episode where they were making a documentary of that hideous boy, and Cameron spontaneously says 'I loved House..'. Chase is gay;o
^^ Chase is gay??
Reply 1197
Dissey: House, 13 and Cameron in some sort of gigantic threesome?!

Why not? :p:
Dissey
From that episode where they were making a documentary of that hideous boy, and Cameron spontaneously says 'I loved House..'. Chase is gay;o

no she might have meant that she liked house for his wit, but she was scared that they might wrongly interpret it..........besides the 12th episodes' finished nearly 2 weeks ago...................
Reply 1199
but... but.. she blushed and everything! Isn't it a bit suspicious she wanted to 'fix' what had slipped out so much??? huh? HUH? lol

okay, maybe she isn't in LOVE love, but there is a spark, and if house suddenly said, 'Cameron, I want you to have my babies' she SOOOO would.

Oh and Demon.. 13 would like it. she's bi =) she would be in bi heaven. Cameron and House are both hot people. Stupid hot people with their chiseled features DAMN them!

and chase.. well, he's not gay in the ...conventional sense, I just find him uber-lame.

Quick Reply

Latest