The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
eeek. I'd have waited to find out 'naturally' if I were you ;/
Reply 1381
:ditto:

How's it going, Dissey? :five:
MSTRKRFT were amaizing! Phenomenal. I was quite surprised by who he chooses tbh. I was expecting only 1 of those to go through at teh very beginning. But when he starts to narrow them down it becomes more obvious.
Reply 1383
Yeah, and I think we all know which one that was :wink:. I was surprised by only one choice... :biggrin:
I was suprised by one of the choices. I'm so gutted there are only 3 episodes left.
Reply 1385
Demon_AS
:ditto:

How's it going, Dissey? :five:

aight'! ;p revision *facebookfacebookfacebook* revision *facebookfacebookfacebook* revision!!! What about yewww? =)
i didnt look .... im going to find out naturally ... how does everyone else know?
cuddles x
i didnt look .... im going to find out naturally ... how does everyone else know?

Watching online :rolleyes:
Reply 1388
Dissey
aight'! ;p revision *facebookfacebookfacebook* revision *facebookfacebookfacebook* revision!!! What about yewww? =)
Hah, looks like you have the proportion about right, there :p:. I'm also alright, back home for the weekend :biggrin:. Came back to pick my car, which needed an MOT etc :wink:. My House DVDs have been stolen by all my friends... all three seasons! Damn them.
Reply 1389
Demon_AS
Hah, looks like you have the proportion about right, there :p:. I'm also alright, back home for the weekend :biggrin:. Came back to pick my car, which needed an MOT etc :wink:. My House DVDs have been stolen by all my friends... all three seasons! Damn them.

Major suckage. You should ALWAYS just make copies for them. That's what I do. Then your friends like you more for giving them their own copy of house, and you still have all your episodes, and can talk to them about House-Wilson moments. Win-win.

What did you think of 413? Do you think that

Spoiler

Reply 1390
I'm streaming S04E13 as 1 type :biggrin:. My opinion will follow as soon as I've watched it :p:
Reply 1391
Why do you do that?!!!! :eek:

The wait makes it better no? :biggrin:
Reply 1392
:dontknow: I don't have a TV at uni, or broadband. So, as I'm home this weekend... :p:
Reply 1393
Your a bad person thats all. :p:

I've found downloaded the episodes even but have not watched them. :biggrin: How good am i? loool
Reply 1394
At least I can spell :p:.

You're; that's; found; even; them, yet; I*

I believe that makes your post more or less correct :wink:.

Hehehehe, sorry, I couldn't resist :wink:. I've just watched episode 13, and it was brilliant!

Spoiler

Reply 1395
I feel spoiled now, with a new House every week!

Spoiler

I love House so much. :biggrin:

I'm gonna watch e13 later tonight with my brother; am very excited. :smile:
Reply 1397
Dissey
I feel spoiled now, with a new House every week!

Spoiler

Lol, I've seen 'em all, and without a TV at university, it's kind of lost it's coolness. I mean, I used to love the feeling of expectancy that came before an episode... it's not the same anymore :frown:.

Spoiler

How many series of house are there, because my friend has all of series one and it's 24 episodes. Unless I'm mistaken this is series 5 isn't it? So there are way more episodes of house than I thought!
its a GREAT show ....
i've seen till season 4 ...
love the storyline & the chars

Quick Reply

Latest