The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

FireDeuce
hahahahahahaha, I'm watching House right now, and this is almost one of my favourite lines:
Wilson: "are you OK? you never say that to a patient!!! You've never said it to ME, and you've seen me fall down the stairs drunk"

that was a great line :rofl: that episode was one of my favourites :^_^:
Reply 1581
House: Hmmmm, what makes a patient drool...? Chase... were you wearing your short-shorts? :p:
Hey everyone :smile:

My favourite quotation is:

Dr. Wilson: (over a microphone) House, this is God.
House: Look, I'm a little busy right now. Not supposed to talk during these things. Got time Thursday?
Dr. Wilson: Let me check. Oh, I got a plague! How about Friday?
House: You'll have to check with Cameron.
Dr. Wilson: Oh, damn it! She always wants to know why bad things happen. Like I'm gonna come up with a new answer this time.
Dr. Cuddy: House!
House: Quick, God! Smite the evil witch!

Just realised someone posted that about a year ago on this thread, still a great quotation though :smile:
Aw yes, I love it when House gets that little smile on his face...it's one of the more obvious examples of House appreciating Wilson's friendship.
Reply 1584
chernij

House: Look, I'm a little busy right now. Not supposed to talk during these things. Got time Thursday?
Dr. Wilson: Oh, damn it! She always wants to know why bad things happen. Like I'm gonna come up with a new answer this time.

Just realised someone posted that about a year ago on this thread, still a great quotation though :smile:
That was me :smile:.

Also the next bit, when Wilson doesn't say anything:

House: God, why have you forsaken me?! :bawling:

:rofl:
Demon_AS
That was me :smile:.

Also the next bit, when Wilson doesn't say anything:

House: God, why have you forsaken me?! :bawling:

:rofl:

Haha :smile: Sorry for "stealing" your quote then... I can't believe I left the last bit out though, what an amateur I am :frown:
Reply 1586
Hah, don't worry, son. It takes some m4d skill to get to MY level :p:.
I <3 house so much! best show on tv by far
chernij

what episode is that in? i dont recognise it :redface: :getmecoat
kitty_koo
what episode is that in? i dont recognise it :redface: :getmecoat

Season 2 Episode 13 "Skin Deep"
oh, good episode that :p: although slightly weird lol
chernij
Season 2 Episode 13 "Skin Deep"

Your avartar just makes me think of the house episode where he's trying to explain to a worried mother that her child is 'finding Nemo':rolleyes:
lilac spooge
Your avartar just makes me think of the house episode where he's trying to explain to a worried mother that her child is 'finding Nemo':rolleyes:

Haha... that was very funny indeed that part... but the mother is a bit slow :smile:
Dr. Gregory House: I teach you to lie, cheat, and steal, and as soon as my back's turned you wait in line?

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.

[Dr. Cameron, Dr. Eric Foreman, Dr. Robert Chase: [speaking about patient's symptoms] We've got rectal bleeding.
Dr. Gregory House: What, all three of you?
Heya!!! How's everyone?! Can please join this society?! PLEASE?!?!

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 1595
Of course you can :smile:. Just apply to join and I'll accept ya :five:.
We've got a lot of members aint we?
Just rewatching series one as Im pretty. Some absolute classics moments! :rofl:
Reply 1597
We're doing well lol. Constantly being on the first page of Entertainment must help though :biggrin:.

I'm watching the cricket at the moment. Things are looking good for England (for once!) :biggrin:.
lilac spooge

"I was TRYING to be discreet... theres a child in the room!"
Whilst imdbing it i found some "memorable quotes":
Some are quiet funny;
House Quotes

Quick Reply

Latest