The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Family Guy has to be a cult that died out after 2 years of being aired?

I tried watching it at the start of the year and wow... I couldn't get into it at all. It had so many moments of "wtf is going on?!".
Reply 1781
The Simpsons>>>>>>>>House>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scrubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy
Simpsons above House?!!! How dare you?!! :eek:
loadmalz
Family Guy has to be a cult that died out after 2 years of being aired?

I tried watching it at the start of the year and wow... I couldn't get into it at all. It had so many moments of "wtf is going on?!".

Family Guy has a lot of random moments :p: But they're funny when you understand them as they're all based on injokes.
I watched the one that was on at 12.45 today.. (yes, i have nowt else better to do).. And wow, i loved it.

Even got my mum liking it now.

schizophrenic woman.. Awesome stuff.

:biggrin:
Reply 1784
kitty_koo
^^ i prefer House to Grey's, season 1 of GA was good but season 2 ruined it for me :s: i havent even watched the rest

I deffo agree with you on this one. The characters in Grey's are such dramaqueens - even the men.
Reply 1785
Right, let's bring the topic back to House, shall we?

Random Person: Dr. House... I've heard of you...

House: Most people have - my name is also a noun.

:biggrin: :rofl: :toofunny:
hi! how do I join?:smile:
Reply 1787
Click on "Societies" on the navigation bar at the top. Then "Soc List". Then search through the alphabetical list of societies till you get to this one - click on the handy "join" link next to it, and I will accept your application :five:.
Reply 1788
Demon_AS
Right, let's bring the topic back to House, shall we?

Random Person: Dr. House... I've heard of you...

House: Most people have - my name is also a noun.

:biggrin: :rofl: :toofunny:

I LOVE that one :P
Reply 1789
You and me both! :biggrin:

How's it going, Dissmeister?
Reply 1790
Finished season one last night, going to start season two later. Awesome final two episodes - the telling of the story was brilliantly done.
Reply 1791
Three Stories - as the episode is called - is one of the firm favourites in this soc :biggrin:.

Maybe we ought to do a poll on the best episode everrrrr :biggrin:. What say everyone?
yeah should be interesting...

my bet it will either best the last one of season 4

or three stories...
Reply 1793
Demon_AS
Three Stories - as the episode is called - is one of the firm favourites in this soc :biggrin:.

Maybe we ought to do a poll on the best episode everrrrr :biggrin:. What say everyone?

Yip, good idea:P Am alright, I guess. Exams finished and I feel kind of like I have nothing to do all day, which is such a foreign feeling. Ending up watching episodes, playing sims, and going out at night. blah.
Yeeeew?? :P
OMG! I just watched House and even though I knew who the person who was going to die was I'm still in shock! It's House's Head if no-one knows what episode I'm referring to (if you don't shame on you!)
Wow! *is awestruck*
Reply 1795
Dissey
Yip, good idea:P Am alright, I guess. Exams finished and I feel kind of like I have nothing to do all day, which is such a foreign feeling. Ending up watching episodes, playing sims, and going out at night. blah.
Yeeeew?? :P
I feel the same as you, only my closest friends aren't even around for me to hang out with :frown:.

So, I content myself with playing guitar and playstation and poker and doing lots of reading :biggrin:. Also, I don't sleep at night :p:. Oh, btw, I added you to MSN earlier :smile:.
Reply 1796
S'all good, Diz :p: We're all like that. Damn Summer-holiday-boredom.

My life consists of: Playstation, TV Shows, going to work and sleeping; with the occasional drink, of course :biggrin:
13: What's my name?
House: Lesbian
13: I'm not a lesbian!
House: I was rounding up

LOL
Reply 1798
i sent my aplication through to join,
how do i know when it's been accepted?:frown:
When it's accepted, you'll see My Societies next to your rep gems, and if you click on it, a drop down will display your socs. It's not been accepted as I'm writing this post, as there is no 'My Societies' near your gems.

I watched the episode before last (series 4) last night with my brother, as he's not seen them yet, and we're planning on watching the last one tonight. They're so brilliant!

I found House MD very useful last Wednesday... I was translating English from French and French from English all day as a Scottish friend of mine was having an asthma/panick attack and I had to do all the translating as the paramedics couldn't speak English and the girl couldn't speak French. The only tiny problem is, as I mainly watch House with English subtitles, I don't always know the French equivalent - though I'm French, shame :p:

Quick Reply

Latest