The Student Room Group

Found condoms...

My dad's going away on business tonight. He's taking his iPad with him, so I asked him if I could use it before he goes. He said no but I (wrongly, I know) went to get it anyway.

When I opened the case, I found condoms (not in a pack, just in wrappers) underneath the iPad.

He's been with my mum since they were 15 and I thought they were happy together...now I don't know what to think! :confused:

I didn't want to jump to the conclusion that he's planning on cheating on her as I thought "If he's going to cheat, why wouldn't he buy the condoms when he got there?", and thought that maybe he just wants a 'posh ****'.

The more I think about it, the more I think he's going to cheat.

Should I confront him? I don't care about him getting angry about the fact I 'disobeyed' him - I just want answers!
Reply 1
Maybe wait until he gets back, then ask to use his iPad and if the condoms are gone, then you know he's used them?
On business eh?

You're Dad's a pimp. Though I think you should ask him anyway..why not why the hell would he need them on business?
. . . . Dad is going cottaging.
ask him about them

in front of his wife/your mom
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
My dad's going away on business tonight. He's taking his iPad with him, so I asked him if I could use it before he goes. He said no but I (wrongly, I know) went to get it anyway.

When I opened the case, I found condoms (not in a pack, just in wrappers) underneath the iPad.

He's been with my mum since they were 15 and I thought they were happy together...now I don't know what to think! :confused:

I didn't want to jump to the conclusion that he's planning on cheating on her as I thought "If he's going to cheat, why wouldn't he buy the condoms when he got there?", and thought that maybe he just wants a 'posh ****'.

Should I confront him? I don't care about him getting angry about the fact I 'disobeyed' him - I just want answers!

posh what OP? posh what? :confused::s-smilie::eek::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

why the negs I legitimately need to know what the censored word is
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
yeh confront him, if you don't you'll obsess and stress yourself out. no need of confronting him infront of your mother though.
Reply 7
Personally I'd confront him before the trip or else I would be worrying that he is getting it on with some random hoe while my mum is watching late night tv. That conversation would be so awkward and in all probability he will deny everything and you won't stop him cheating. And anyway that ship would have sailed a long time ago, it wouldn't be his maiden voyage if he is planning the sexy details of his business trips in advance. Generally first time cheating would be spontaneous so maybe you just busted his long term affair or something.

Just incase we are jumping to conclusions... Your dad doesn't work for the marketing division of Durex or anything? That would explain everything.
Reply 8
Is he a condom supplier?

Confront him straight away, do not tell your mum yet, give him the benefit of the doubt. If he hasn't got a good reason tell your mum.
Reply 10
Maybe they weren't 'for' his business trip as such, that's just where he generally keeps them? I wouldn't confront him if I were you, I wouldn't think it was for me to get involved in but that's just me. If you do decide to say something, maybe you should wait until after the trip or not say anything and look for other signs, such as reading his texts.
I would say confront him infront of your mum. If you confront him alone he will just lie, with your mum there you will know if this is normal from your mothers reaction.
Weren't they in the suitcase though?
Reply 13

You could ask him if he knows what a posh **** is? Then if he does that could suggest it was going to be used for that whilst watching something on the ipad? If he doesnt know what one is then theres a greater chance he is planning on cheating?
Reply 14
You should just put pin holes in them all, if your mum ends up knocked up then you know he wasn't cheating.. if she doesn't just wait 9 months and you will find out then !
Is your mum coincidentally also going on a trip? A "business trip" and "visiting an obscure relative" aye :sexface:
Original post by bbq1948

Having a "wonk" with a condom on
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bbq1948

Original post by bbq1948

Masturbating with a condom on. I think you can guess what the starred out word is.

OP: I wouldn't confront your dad, as he could easily go away on business and never come back. Have a family discussion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending