The Student Room Group

I used the same condom multiple times, big mistake I know!

Okay guys, I guess you could say I'm here to try to find some reassurance to calm my nerves.

Last night my gf (F25) and I (M25) probably did 3 or 4 rounds in a couple of different positions. Now me being an idiot thought it's okay to use the same condom so long as it didn't break. So I checked it in between rounds, without taking it off.

To get straight to it, I never ended up ejaculating in the end and the condom didn't seem to break at all by the end of it. To make sure of this, I filled it up with water to check for any leaks. A bit later, I came back to check it out again by stretching it in all sorts of ways. It finally tore under my own strength of trying to rip it apart.

Despite this, I'm still worrying there's a chance of pregnancy. I've read now about how important it is not to use the same condom multiple times, even without finishing in it. Now I'm just thinking if there's some possible way if precum could have gotten through without me knowing, even if water couldn't.

I definitely learned my lesson on this one, I just hope it's not too late either. Thanks for all your support guys!

Condom Brand: Durex Extra Safe
is this an advertisement for durex?
Original post by Megatitans101
Okay guys, I guess you could say I'm here to try to find some reassurance to calm my nerves.

Last night my gf (F25) and I (M25) probably did 3 or 4 rounds in a couple of different positions. Now me being an idiot thought it's okay to use the same condom so long as it didn't break. So I checked it in between rounds, without taking it off.

To get straight to it, I never ended up ejaculating in the end and the condom didn't seem to break at all by the end of it. To make sure of this, I filled it up with water to check for any leaks. A bit later, I came back to check it out again by stretching it in all sorts of ways. It finally tore under my own strength of trying to rip it apart.

Despite this, I'm still worrying there's a chance of pregnancy. I've read now about how important it is not to use the same condom multiple times, even without finishing in it. Now I'm just thinking if there's some possible way if precum could have gotten through without me knowing, even if water couldn't.

I definitely learned my lesson on this one, I just hope it's not too late either. Thanks for all your support guys!

Condom Brand: Durex Extra Safe

No, nothing could have leaked through.
Reply 3
Original post by Megatitans101

A 'round' of sex would be however many positions for as long as it goes until the man ejaculates. You can change position as much as you want and it only counts as once.

The extra safe as really for more 'aggressive' types of sex, look at alternatives. If no ejaculation no risk of pregnancy. When condoms burst it's pretty catastrophic - like a burst balloon. They don't get tiny holes.

Quick Reply

Latest