The Student Room Group

Newcastle Medical School 2012 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NinjaRikki
To any other medic offer holders of Newcastle and present medics; will Newcastle send any paperwork after receiving an offer? And how long after getting an offer? Getting worried :/ Thanks!

You've got an offer - why are you worried?!
Original post by islanders
You've got an offer - why are you worried?!

Getting the paperwork! When I got my Soton offer I got my paperwork like 3 days after... Its been 4 days :eek: LOL!

Good luck btw!
Getting the paperwork! When I got my Soton offer I got my paperwork like 3 days after... Its been 4 days :eek: LOL!

Good luck btw!

Calm down, it's silly to worry about it, you have an offer. If it has tracked, then you have an offer.
4 days ago? It's Sunday. Yesterday was Saturday. Half of the days have been the weekend. Congratulations by the way!
Calm down, it's silly to worry about it, you have an offer. If it has tracked, then you have an offer.
4 days ago? It's Sunday. Yesterday was Saturday. Half of the days have been the weekend. Congratulations by the way!

I know I will, and thank you! Good luck as well! :smile:
I know I will, and thank you! Good luck as well! :smile:

Are you firming Newcastle then?

edit: I've just seen your sig, you are!
Are you firming Newcastle then?

edit: I've just seen your sig, you are!

Yeah amazing uni and city IMO and family live there too! :biggrin:
Reply 1666
wuhooooooooooo offer xD
Reply 1667
Original post by Nicola04
wuhooooooooooo offer xD

on a sunday?! congrats btw :smile:
Reply 1668
nahh got it on the friday! along with a rejection from edinburgh haha'! newc is my firmmm so gota start looking at accomodation!! exciting times
Reply 1669
cmonnnnn newcastle!!!!!!
Have they given out any rejections post-interview yet?
Reply 1671
After refreshing my email constantly, I noticed that I got an email from Newcastle...turned out to be a fees questionnaire. Absolute rage.
Reply 1672
Original post by MSheekey
Have they given out any rejections post-interview yet?

I think so, but I'm not sure.

Don't lose hope. I almost did and then I got an offer :smile:

good luck!
Original post by MGA
I think so, but I'm not sure.

Don't lose hope. I almost did and then I got an offer :smile:

good luck!

Awwh thank you, and well done on getting an offer! I just want to hear something! I'm just getting a little impatient now....and hopefully its good news! :biggrin:
Rejection from Manchester and offer from Newcastle in the same day after waiting for nearly 3 months. Newcastle was my first choice though so it's all good :biggrin:
Reply 1675
Partners offer from newcastle today ABB :biggrin: finally all my work has paid off!
Original post by seanteacake
Rejection from Manchester and offer from Newcastle in the same day after waiting for nearly 3 months. Newcastle was my first choice though so it's all good :biggrin:

Nice work, Newc > Manch any day in my opinion...unless you are crazy for pbl...:s-smilie:
Reply 1677
Good luck to all of you's still waiting
I just checked my email and got an offer from Newcastle. So happy! :smile: I'm an international... Interview on 1st of Feb.

Also, my offer is conditional despite me having obtained A level grades from last year. Also they mentioned I've to take IELTS which the other unis do not require... Should I email them to ask if I could be exempted from it?

(My heart's still pounding... All the best to those who are still waiting! Don't give up hope just yet :biggrin:)
Just got an offer today woohoo :biggrin: Came through at 10 o'clock if anyone was wondering.

Also in the boat with people thinking that their interview didn't go well, some of my answers were simply abysmal, but hey-ho. Best of luck to all those still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending