The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Flat Mate Finders

I have just found something rather interesting on facebook. I don't know how many people know about this but to all those reading ::

Flat Mate Finders
You Basically click on the residence you want, click the block and post your flat number :smile: Seems like a really clever idea to help you start talking to your flat mates before you go. Break the Ice so to speak.
Hope this helps :smile:

Self Catering

Lupton
Leodis
Oxley
The Tannery
Clarence Dock
Bodington Hall
Devonshire Hall
Grayson Heights
Henry Price
James Baillie
Montague Burton
North Hill Court
Sentinel Towers
St Marks

Catered Accomodation

Charles Morris
Ellerslie Hall
Lyddon Hall

I hope this helps people to find their flat mates and start talking :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hope you find this helpful. :smile: Happy Hunting :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Thanks for this :smile: really helpful of you. must've taken you ages to get all them links and separate them all. thank you so much. ill definitely use this when I have conformation of where I'm placed :smile: thanks again :smile:
Reply 3
What residences has everyone else applied for?
Reply 4
Original post by tiger lolly
What residences has everyone else applied for?

Leodis :tongue:

Cannot wait. Hope people find this thread helpful. :smile:
Reply 5
That's fantastic! Heard Leodis is supposed to be really nice :smile: Yeh found it really helpful. Shame a lot more people aren't commenting. See a lot of views for this thread but not a lot of comments :frown:
Reply 6
Ah well.It is a shame but If they find it helpful thats all that matters :smile:
Reply 7
Hey! I've applied for Charles Morris but haven't heard anything yet,
still looking forward to find my mates :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by Lovin

Hey, thanks for this, but HP links to Devonshire, just so you know. :]
Reply 9
Original post by vief
Hey, thanks for this, but HP links to Devonshire, just so you know. :]

Your welcome. I just checked the links for henry price. it sent me straight to it. :confused: So not too sure whats going on there. Unless you meant something else.
Reply 10
Original post by Lovin
Your welcome. I just checked the links for henry price. it sent me straight to it. :confused: So not too sure whats going on there. Unless you meant something else.

Yeah nevermind, it seems to be working now, no idea why it didn't earlier, I really did check.... :/ Oh well!
I bet dmz from this forum is already on there pimpin all the girls in his flat before he arrives.
Reply 12
Original post by vief
Yeah nevermind, it seems to be working now, no idea why it didn't earlier, I really did check.... :/ Oh well!

Glad it works for you now :smile: Which accomodation are you in? have you found any of your flate mates yet?

Original post by MagicNMedicine
I bet dmz from this forum is already on there pimpin all the girls in his flat before he arrives.

Yeh DMZ has already found one of his flat mates. But he found the bloke :biggrin: Still lookng for the three girls he's with :smile:
How about you? Find any of your flat mates?
Original post by Lovin

Yeh DMZ has already found one of his flat mates. But he found the bloke :biggrin: Still lookng for the three girls he's with :smile:
How about you? Find any of your flat mates?

lol I wish I was going to Lupton again.
I was there from September 2004 to June 2005.
Reply 14
I imagine this will get a little more popular when the people who don't yet have their results/unconditionals get accepted?
Reply 15
Original post by MagicNMedicine

Haha, wanna save something for when i'm there :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by Xabi17
I imagine this will get a little more popular when the people who don't yet have their results/unconditionals get accepted?

Most likely. A lot of people wont get them until after results day. When is that again?
Reply 17
Original post by Lovin
Most likely. A lot of people wont get them until after results day. When is that again?

Results Day is 18th August, I think. So the conditional people should here about their accom sometime in the week after that.
Reply 18
Not long to go before everyone gets their results. Good luck everyone. :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Gemini92
Results Day is 18th August, I think. So the conditional people should here about their accom sometime in the week after that.

Correct.

Quick Reply

Latest