The Student Room Group

Guys, do you notice if a woman wears something more than once?!

Okay, so I wore this dress the first time we went out...I've seen him once or twice since then and now want to wear the dress I wore the first night we kissed, again. I feel brilliant in it...simultaneously classy and sexy :smile:

I want to wear it again the third time we're going out, think he'll notice?

I always dress for me and I have a strong sense of style. But some reason I want to be seen as ever-transforming in front of this guy!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He might notice, but he won't care.
Reply 2
Original post by RobertD
He might notice, but he won't care.

Ah, but that's so...half-hearted! :p: I'm still at the age where I want him to think :eek: or at least something like that when he sees me.
If you like the dress, wear the dress! Your clothes are about you, not him!
Reply 4
Original post by littlehobbit
If you like the dress, wear the dress! Your clothes are about you, not him!

I know...but I still care. I don't know what's wrong with me, I never fuss over stuff like this!
He'll be thinking more about wanting to sleep with you, rather than caring whether you wore the same dress.
Reply 6
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
He'll be thinking more about wanting to sleep with you, rather than caring whether you wore the same dress.

Aha! Let's hope :wink: I suppose I'm thinking it might make him less keen.
I can only speak for myself - but it's the person inside the clothes that interests me.

If she's wearing something stunning I'll think "WOW!" - and if I like it, I won't care how often she wears it. If she's wearing something I'm indifferent to, I'll not have an opinion either way. And if I'm interested in her, I'm not going to be put off by her wearing something I don't care for.

To sum up, if you want to wear it, wear it!
Reply 8
Original post by Captain Slow
I can only speak for myself - but it's the person inside the clothes that interests me.

If she's wearing something stunning I'll think "WOW!" - and if I like it, I won't care how often she wears it. If she's wearing something I'm indifferent to, I'll not have an opinion either way. And if I'm interested in her, I'm not going to be put off by her wearing something I don't care for.

So it wouldn't be more exciting for her to be wearing something different each time? :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Original post by Captain Slow

So it wouldn't be more exciting for her to be wearing something different each time? :colondollar:

I don't know really, tbh. I suppose if everything she wore suited her well then maybe.

That said, it tends to make far more of an impression on me if I comment favourably on something a woman is wearing either when I see her or in a photo (Or if I like how she has her hair in person or in a photo) and then the next time I see her, she's remembered and either worn the item/s of clothing I liked or done her hair how I like it. It shows that she's interested, and she wants me to like how she looks.

I know what you mean about being ever transforming - but I'd do the same myself; if a woman I was interested in were to be sufficiently blind ever to compliment me on looks I'd make damn sure I looked similar the next time she saw me!

P.S. If you want a male opinion on how anything looks, you're welcome to PM me confidentially if you like.
(edited 12 years ago)
Not really. If I'm far from being sober I don't even notice what people are wearing.
Guys don't care, they really don't.
:lolwut:
Reply 13
I don't think he'll notice/care. But I used to be super paranoid about wearing the same stuff every now and then. I'm not interested in fashion in the slightest but I notice what other people are wearing. So I was always self conscious other people would notice if I wore the same outfit twice in a week, incase they thought I was a scruff :tongue:
He'll most likely care more about taking the dress off at some point :sexface:

If he hasn't pulled his face at you when you wear it for you/him, he might have took the hint that you like this guy and you want to look sexy for him. :yy:
Reply 15
I wouldn't wear the same clothes three consecutive times when I meet a guy, to be honest.. Surely you have something else you look great in ? :smile: Save this great dress for more special occasions so that it will make an impression and he won't get used to it :smile: That's just me though :tongue:
Reply 16
I wouldn't mind. Personally, if I thought she looked great in it, she looked great in it.
Especially if it links to a memory of that night.
Notice? Probably. Care? No.

If you're really worried, just give him a blow job and he'll forget you've ever worn it.

Don't really. Unless you want to.
Reply 18
Original post by Panda Bear
Notice? Probably. Care? No.

This.
Reply 19
Original post by eve_bg
I wouldn't wear the same clothes three consecutive times when I meet a guy, to be honest.. Surely you have something else you look great in ? :smile: Save this great dress for more special occasions so that it will make an impression and he won't get used to it :smile: That's just me though :tongue:

Well I didn't wear it last time he saw me, just the first time.

Honestly, I feel like a million dollars in this dress and crap in everything else as a result! It's buying the dress that has caused this, ha ha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending