The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

The Oxford Postgraduate Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tsr-member
Nope, not yet! I hope I hear from one soon!

Gosh, sounds like how I intend to fund mine! :sadnod:
What course are you intending to study?

I hope that i hear from them soon too...

Funding woes :frown: = stress and saddness.

I intend to study for a MSc in Visual, Material and museum Anthropology.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Just found out! I received an offer from St. Antony's!
I've got an offer for the MSc in Psychological Research. Waiting to hear back about which college I'm in; I applied to Magdalen but don't have much hope of getting a place there.
Reply 743
:'D MSc in Russian and Eastern European Studies, here I come... Anyone else around here? :3 I selected New College, but have yet to hear back on it. Am still a little in shock, and it's been a week. I did not expect the email so quickly. But excited. Muchly so.

I don't suppose anyone knows how many people the department normally accepts?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 744
Original post by greeg
I don't suppose anyone knows how many people the department normally accepts?

If you root around the university website you can find a pdf of postgrad admission stats. From a quick look it looks like in 2011-12 they had 83 apps for REES taught postgrad, they made 44 offers and had 27 acceptances.
Reply 745
Original post by QHF
If you root around the university website you can find a pdf of postgrad admission stats. From a quick look it looks like in 2011-12 they had 83 apps for REES taught postgrad, they made 44 offers and had 27 acceptances.

x3 Thanks!
Original post by tsr-member
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :woo:

Accepted onto MSc Clinical Embryology!

Now, masters students... how are you guys funding your courses? :erm:

Hello there, please I was wondering if you had any pointers about the interview process, from what I have seen, it seems that people are not giving away much on tsr about the questions - i Have been out of education for a year since I graduated last year - I just cannot afford to mess the up!! please help me.
Question! I sent in my FInancial Guarantee form with St. Antony's and they confirmed it 3 weeks ago. I haven't heard from the Department yet, what do i do?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending