The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what to do. I'm just staying away from everbody hoping it will grow back quickly :frown: This is the worst thing, and I don't think there's anything I can do.

I feel like that all the time, I have a haircut. I live my hair sorta long, then it gets too long (and needs a cut which in turn means a disaster).

I like my hair like beatles/beiber kinda cut which suits me. :colondollar:
Reply 2
Haha yes. The thing is I don't really like really short hair on anybody, so I don't know why I decided to try it. Argh just grow back.
I don't know what to do. I'm just staying away from everbody hoping it will grow back quickly :frown: This is the worst thing, and I don't think there's anything I can do.

Firstly are you a girl or boy?

Secondly, grow the **** up. Do you really think any of your friends will stop talking to you because you cut your hair short. Are you a ****ing child or something? Just grow the **** up and stop being a pansy.
Reply 4
Styling can make a huge difference. Have a play around with it and see if changing your parting or putting gel/mousse etc in it will change the way it looks. Try blow drying it so it becomes volumised or straighten it so it appears longer.

Or just wear a hat? :wink:
Reply 5
Put a hat on?
Your hair will grow. In the meantime, just enjoy the reduced time it'll take you to wash and style it now. I used to have short hair, and now it's long I miss being able to dry it in 5 minutes. Sigh.
Reply 7
Original post by Simplicity
Firstly are you a girl or boy?

Secondly, grow the **** up. Do you really think any of your friends will stop talking to you because you cut your hair short. Are you a ****ing child or something? Just grow the **** up and stop being a pansy.

I like you.

It's only hair and there's nothing you can do about it. Just flick your mullet and soldier on.
If you're that upset, buy hair extensions, or a wig.
Reply 9

What you think is 'hideous' might actually be nice to someone else !
If you've got enough money, get yourself to a hairdresser who knows what they are doing and is up to date with trends etc. They might be able to give you some advice on how to style it, or they might cut it some more. I know the latter is the opposite of you what, but you might find that they can give you a really good hair cut that you'll be happy with, like a pixie crop or something, or they can do something with the fringe, make the cut more flattering etc. Some of the best things come from mistakes.
Reply 11
Boy or Girl?
Reply 12
Thanks for the advice. It just looks a little odd because my face still looks pretty but my hair looks ugly. I love quite short hair on some girls and most boys, but this is short short and very bad.

Chances are that other people wont notice and you're the only one who doesn't like it. Wear a scarf/bandanna/hat? Failing that, a paper bag with a hole so you can breathe. Bon chance.
Ugh, you're one of those idiot girls who shaves their hair to be edgy, then realises it look crap, aren't you? No sympathy. Buy a wig.
Reply 15
Original post by lukas1051
Ugh, you're one of those idiot girls who shaves their hair to be edgy, then realises it look crap, aren't you? No sympathy. Buy a wig.

No. More classy Audrey Hepburn esque. But it doesn't suit my style, which is still classy, but not Audrey Hepburn.

I suppose it will be okay in a couple weeks.
No. More classy Audrey Hepburn esque. But it doesn't suit my style, which is still classy, but not Audrey Hepburn.

I suppose it will be okay in a couple weeks.

Mmmmm ok, fair enough. It's just that I genuinely know about 5 girls who've decided to shave off some stupid section of their hair to try and look like Ellie Goulding, and regretted it about 5 minutes after.
Reply 17
Shave it all off and pretend youu did it for charity

That way no one will think you are an idiot, just a nice person who looks like an idiot
Pics?? or a better description??
Meh, get over it. it's just hair and it will obviously come back in a few weeks or so. Happens to everyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending