The Student Room Group

Being cut off from everything and everyone

I don't belong anywhere.

At work, I feel like I'm losing my job, my work gets set to other people and I get moved away - running out of things to do too and people want to know what my future plans are - I think I'm out in December. I have no idea.

My friends are out having fun, travelling and doing things that I miss doing with them. Last year I did so much loooking for a job but at the same time I was having fun, performing, doing work I enjoy but didn't have any money for it. I don't know if I was happier than than now - I still don't earn that much though although I have something.

I was raped and neglected by my last relationship, I've had bisexual tendencies and have dated and made out with girls, but I don't know if it's me. With stigma about girls kissing friends for attention, I feel that I really have to prove that I am to other people so that I can come out, how stupid am I? Because of that, I'm not as open as I used to be.

My family are growing and changing - I feel like I've been left behind and can't catch up. I don't understand, I've done some great things, performed at concerts and things, but I can't see myself going anywhere. I miss my friends but I'm scared to start things up with them again. I just finished uni but haven't heard from people on my course for a while. It's like I'm coasting to earn money, I don't remember what my goal is sometimes. I hate this feeling:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending