The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Need Accommodation 2011/2012

hi looking for accommodation with a max budget of £100 per week. Can anyone help out ASAP please?? thanks
Reply 1
Go to Foundry Court. (:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Not sure if there are any rooms left or not but try Glover's Court which is smack bang in the centre of town and only a 5 minute walk from uni. The rooms are £58 per week including water/electric (there's no gas). If you call these guys they own Glover's as well as Brunel http://www.brunel-court.co.uk/
Reply 3
You can stay pretty much anywhere for £100 a week, it mainly depends on the availability.

Try checking out 'Trinity' and 'Foundry Court' as previously mentioned above. I paid £88 there last year.

-Dan
Reply 4
Link here to trinity and foundry, foundry is closer to Uclan and trinity to town :smile:

http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation-preston
Reply 5
Original post by mcfchris
Link here to trinity and foundry, foundry is closer to Uclan and trinity to town :smile:

http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation-preston

Indeed, although neither are particularly far away from anything :smile:
Reply 6
Do you still need somewhere to stay?

We have a spare room in the centre of Preston (opposite the train station) with 1 girl and 2 boys, £60 a week excluding bills :smile:
i wanted university owned accomidation but its all gone unforchantly so not really sure what to do, think im going to be living with my boyfriend instead but outside of preston, dose anyone know what the privatly owned accomidation is like though? i wasnt overly impressed by prestons halls anyway :smile:
Hey I have an ensuite room available at cosmopolitan halls
£90.50 a week on a 44 week contract that started on the 1st Sept :smile:
Looking to move out ASAP because of lack of funds so willing to offer anyone who takes the room off me £50 :tongue:
Hiya :smile:
I have a spare room in a 4 bedroom house, living with 3 girls. Really modern and all furnished. £55 p/w inc water, other bills split between all of the residents. 42 week contract starting on the 9th September.
Message me if interested :smile:
Emma x
Reply 10
I still need accommodation near Myerscough Bilsborrow... male 22 years....
Premium En-suite Bedroom in Foundry Court!
Available from 28th December 2011.
3rd floor flat. Shared kitchen/diner with 4 other girls.
All bills and internet included with some sort of basic contents insurance with Endsleigh.
3/4 size bed, underbed storage, lots of inbuilt storage.
Within 3-5 minutes walk away from;
53 degrees, Essentials, Subway, the Guild, the Mad Ferret, Source and the library!
24 hour security, fast maintenance within the day, gated courtyard, cheap on site laundrette.
Common room has a pool table, sofas, freeview TV (no need for a licence there!) and vending machines.
£97 a week. Contract ends 4th July 2012 but Summer rent available as a separate add on contract later in the year.
Please contact ASAP!
Reply 12
Hey I'm trying to move out of my current accommodation at Cosmopolitan Moor Lane Halls. Its £90.50 a week with this years contract ending in July. I'm moving out because ive dropped out of this years course to change for next year.
Its within 5 minutes to town and the university and is close to several supermarkets.

PM me for any more details :smile:
ROOMS IN WHITENDALE HALLS TO LET: 83 pounds/week all inclusive (ELECTRICITY,WATER; INTERNET).
direct on the campus 1 min walk from the library ,source, essentials and 53. avaliable immediately! please let me know if you r interested!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending