Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

UKC Super Duper Find your Roomate Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Kalby
I recall there being a load of false entries in the first few weeks. I lived in Tyler Court C in my first year, and I don't know a single person there who wasn't Rutherford.

Ah, alright then - Rutherford it is. Thanks!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Tyler Court complex is part of Rutherford college :wink:
Reply 382
Probably going to give up after this. Is anyone at all in Eliot? Or know of anyone in Eliot? :biggrin:
I've still not found anyone on my corridor lol
Reply 383
Anywhere other than Parkwood seems to be ignored on here ;3
Reply 384
Original post by Blazara
Anywhere other than Parkwood seems to be ignored on here ;3

Seems to be that way haha!
I'll just get a nice suprise when I move in then lol
Reply 385
Have you guys checked the groups on Facebook? keep seeing tons of people finding Parkwood housemates on there!
I keep checking every day but I've only found one housemate out of five so far. The rest are hiding well! :P
I'm in Becket Court on the second floor - room 215 (I think that's what it means).

A quick search of the thread tells me that I'm the only one on here in Becket Court so far :frown: Although we all could have got our emails this evening, I suppose.
Reply 388
Keynes S block xD
Reply 389
Original post by Ariana.D
I've just been given Keynes college... Q15 :smile: can i have peoples honest opinion please... i'm not sure whether to ring tomorrow and ask if they have any spare Parkwood flats that i can swap to or not?! There isn't much difference in price and i love the fact Keynes are new but i wasn't sure if Parkwood flats would have a better atmosphere with it being a student village type thing. But i guess it's hard to say as Keynes hasn't had a year yet... thinking about it too much i think!

I'm In Q16. People are desperate for accom right now. Stick with it.
It's not the Place that make the atmosphere it's the people. Met some cool Keynes on FB so far. Sleep on it x
Original post by Kattykarol
its a bit of a silly thing on my part, i left the uk for the summer and didnt get a NI number before i left so i need to get there early to get that started :P maths lol sounds hard! i barely got my grade at Alevel , hated A2 lol xD omg freshers is gonna be amazing xD not long left to go haha xD cant wait to move into the accomodation asw! first time living away from home its exciting :biggrin:

Nicee :smile: really looking forward to moving in, and uni life in general where i'll have more freedom!! An i hope i don't find maths to hard at uni lol ! Have u signed up to many freshers events yet? :biggrin:
Reply 391
Original post by amyflav
I'm 334, probably will see you around! :smile:

Ah cool, yeah :smile: Have you managed to find anyone on here/facebook with the rooms next to you? I've had no luck so far :/
Keynes College R7/A? :biggrin:
Reply 393
Rhhhhh

Nobody in the G block, ghosts will be my neighbors \o/
Original post by empirehouse
Nicee :smile: really looking forward to moving in, and uni life in general where i'll have more freedom!! An i hope i don't find maths to hard at uni lol ! Have u signed up to many freshers events yet? :biggrin:

haha same! my parents think im a little angel at home :angel: same i hope english at uni isnt hard cos i really wanna have fun this year xD i havent ! just looked at the general "fresher week" sort of stuff but i think im gonna be going to the welcome ball (obvious), school disco, international one looks good to me as im italian :P and the nero night xD im on facebook btw :smile: carlotta ottonello :biggrin: what bout you ? what events you thinking of going to?
E4W-5 Eliot College - any neighbours?
Reply 396
Original post by A. Jermaine
E4W-5 Eliot College - any neighbours?

I'm in Eliot, but I'm in W3W-3. :biggrin:
Keynes Block F3-1? can someone translate what that means for me please? :redface: and any neighbours? :biggrin:
Reply 398
Why PARKWOOD ? WHY EVERYONE WANNA GO TO PARKWOOD ??

@ Tuna : Block F, flat 3 room 1 :wink:
Original post by Kattykarol
haha same! my parents think im a little angel at home :angel: same i hope english at uni isnt hard cos i really wanna have fun this year xD i havent ! just looked at the general "fresher week" sort of stuff but i think im gonna be going to the welcome ball (obvious), school disco, international one looks good to me as im italian :P and the nero night xD im on facebook btw :smile: carlotta ottonello :biggrin: what bout you ? what events you thinking of going to?

Haha fair dos yh nero looks really gd.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending