The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beckyboo.
I'm on the waiting list, they said after they've interviewed all other candidates.

Oh ok, do you know roughly when that will be? End of february?
Original post by nightrider101

I'm pretty sure they interview until the end of March and sometimes go into April.

I think they go into March :frown:
Reply 1383
On the interview day, are you meant to bring anything besides yourself and a passport sized photo?
Original post by Artaa
On the interview day, are you meant to bring anything besides yourself and a passport sized photo?

From what I remember its all on the interview letter - i think you just have to bring photographic ID like a passport
Reply 1385
Original post by Watermelon:)
From what I remember its all on the interview letter - i think you just have to bring photographic ID like a passport

Thanks, I've read and re-read the letter haha. I'm just checking to see if I have missed anything.
Reply 1386
anyone has interview on monday afternoon??
Original post by Artaa
Thanks, I've read and re-read the letter haha. I'm just checking to see if I have missed anything.

Haha, I was like that before mine too :wink:

I meant that you need something that has your full name and your picture on it, not just passport sized photos, like maybe a drivers licence or a passport :smile:

Good luck with the interview! :biggrin:
Original post by lvr

I have one this Monday morning - 9.30 am
All the best with the interviews guys!! :smile:
Reply 1390
Original post by lvr

Yep, at 4 O'Clock.

Are you going on the tour at 12?
Reply 1391
Got a rejection letter today, ages after interview. My interview on the 2nd of November, and after calling twice I finally heard back, only to be rejected.

Anyway, good luck to everyone else out there :smile:
Original post by Zubby77
Got a rejection letter today, ages after interview. My interview on the 2nd of November, and after calling twice I finally heard back, only to be rejected.

Wow sorry to hear that, i remember you saying you had an offer at Kings so it's not all bad news :biggrin:. Congrats again?

Have you asked for feedback? Do you know what could have gone wrong in your interview?
Original post by Zubby77

Sorry to hear that man :frown: Try and get feedback as to why the interview wasn't of their standard. But how did they give a rejection out before they finish all the interviews? I thought thats what happened when you are on the waiting list

Does this mean they've already started giving offers out for people on the waiting list?
Reply 1394
Original post by groovyangel2008
Wow sorry to hear that, i remember you saying you had an offer at Kings so it's not all bad news :biggrin:. Congrats again?

Have you asked for feedback? Do you know what could have gone wrong in your interview?

Yeah I have an offer at Kings, so I'm not that disappointed I guess :smile: It's just that it took sooo long to hear anything at all. Just about to send the request for feedback now but to be honest, I felt that the interview went well enough, I guess maybe I didn't sell my self enough, what with it being my first interview. Thanks :biggrin:

Sorry to hear that man :frown: Try and get feedback as to why the interview wasn't of their standard. But how did they give a rejection out before they finish all the interviews? I thought thats what happened when you are on the waiting list

Does this mean they've already started giving offers out for people on the waiting list?

I really have no idea, not sure how they decide, but good luck everyone!

idk, i'm on the waiting list and still haven't heard anything either way.
Original post by beckyboo.
idk, i'm on the waiting list and still haven't heard anything either way.

Same :frown: interview at the end of October! Ho hum... back to refreshing my ucas...
Original post by Paralysis
Same :frown: interview at the end of October! Ho hum... back to refreshing my ucas...

Mine was on the first day on the 19th! 3 month wait ><
Reply 1398
Woopppp finally received an interview invite!! :redface:
Reply 1399
Got an interview on wednesday but i've lost my letter!!! (stupid i know) could someone tell me what i need to bring along in terms of ID and photo's?
Also been told at another interview that birmingham was totally scary- contradicts what ive been previously told, was she just trying to psych me out? hmm...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending