The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Have your boyfriends asked you for anal sex, if so, did you say yes..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by nathan2010
I've never understood this example. A guy having anal sex with a girl gives him pleasure. Most girls who do it, do it for their boyfriend's benefit and get pleasure from knowing he feels good.

Why would he let you put a cucumber up his arse if he wasn't into all that? You don't get anything out of it, unless you enjoy making him suffer of course and he won't (I don't care if there is a male "g-spot" there, if he didn't want it up there, it wouldn't feel good).

What if shoving a cucumber up her boyfriends arse gives a girl pleasure? Yes, some women enjoy anal sex, but why should a woman endure something she hates "for her boyfriends' benefit"? If a woman didn't want anal sex, it wouldn't feel good. Sex is about pleasure for both parties.
my mate said he did this girl from behind and when he took it out there was runny brown stuff on his johnson, luckily he had a condom on
Reply 62
Original post by jpye11
It's better if you're giving!

Yeah that's what I meant. :pierre:
I wouldn't do it. Doesn't sound very enjoyable and I've heard lots of disastrous 'dry bum' and poo stories.
Original post by Callum828

Original post by Callum828
So you don't care what other people do with their bodies, but you do care if they do anal because they need to know the limits before you lose all respect for them?

Seriously, read what you just said. Two completely contradictory things in quick succession.

Er, you must have read my post incorrectly so ill say ill rephrase it.
Everybody has their life to live but they should also know the limits
Original post by takethyfacehence
I don't really understand why you got loads of +rep for this. I mean, it's great to stand up for yourself, but you make anal sex sound like a punishment (and not a good one :tongue:) for the receiver. I mean, I don't know what kind of boyfriend's people have, but personally, if I'm not enjoying something during sex, my boyfriend cares about that and we would change what we were doing to something we both would enjoy. Your attitude just sounds a bit too 'tit for tat' really. Surely your boyfriend asking for anal sex isn't him asking to abuse you so he can get off on it. He wants to explore something that some couples very much enjoy.

Plus he's an idiot for not wanting to explore anal play for him. Unless you insisted it was 'cucumber shoved up his arse' or nothing.

:facepalm:

Anyways, I can't remember who asked who, but let's just say we're very happy we tried it out, because we love anal sex! :biggrin:

Marry me.
Reply 66
Original post by BulgeBracket
Its a bit selfish of girls to complain about the pain.
Your man is enjoying himself possibly more the than he would 'the other way'.:redface:

I think you've got it backwards there :rolleyes: It would be selfish for a man to ignore his girlfriend's pain just because he's enjoying himself a little more. It's not selfish to not want to endure a painful, unnecessary experience.
Original post by tripsis
I think you've got it backwards there.

:awesome: intentional? :ahee:
Reply 68
Original post by Hazular
I've said that I'll do it when my boyfriend allows me to shove a cucumber up his arse.
Fair's fair. I'm not having it up me if he won't.

You are now my favourite.
Original post by InnerTemple
Wow - I bet that was an interesting conversation starter on the first date! :wink:

Actually in my case my current girlfriend who I've been with for over 2 years, told me on our first date (we did end up sleeping with eachother although we weren't strangers to eachother before then) after sex that anal sex was something she wanted to try (what? right now?!)

She said it very casually which makes me realise now that maybe she didn't have a clue what anal sex was like: for example she admited that she'd never put anything up there before...

I think some girls are just curious about the idea because it seems naughty but have no real desire to do it once they realise that it's not what they expected.

Sure, some girls end up enjoying it but in my experience, that's not the way it happens most times.

I wouldn't mind trying it again but she's definitely not too keen despite me having been particularly careful with lube, the few times we attempted it.
My boyfriend showed an interest, I wasn't particularly against it (although cautious) so we tried it (with a condom and masses of lube), and actually - I found it quite exciting/pleasurable.

Since then we've done it a few times. For some reason I think I actually enjoy it less than the first time. Perhaps because our normal sex has improved, perhaps because I worry about it. As well.. I don't remember how good it was because I am put off by the idea if that makes sense? Every time I've done it I've enjoyed it more than I expected, although mentally I don't seem to learn from that :p:

The problem is, the idea of it does not arouse me and tbh, if I never did it again I would be fine with that.

I would say I was willing to do it very occassionally for my boyfriend's pleasure. Not all the time, because I would worry about consequences.

He doesn't coerce or pressure me into doing it, and has never given me a hard time for not wanting to (and I have refused/steered away from it). He just ocassionally drops it in, hoping I guess that I will respond positively :p: He is also very gentle when we do do it.

I always insist on a condom as well (we don't normally use them as I have Mirena), the alternative imo would be kinda nasty.
Original post by chocolate buttons
I wouldn't do it. Doesn't sound very enjoyable and I've heard lots of disastrous 'dry bum' and poo stories.

Yes I've had a few "Chocolate Buttons" come out while doing it.

Actually, it's not an urban myth: those types of accidents are to be expected and if you don't accept that poo normally comes out of there, you are going to run into nasty surprises at some point of your anal sex life.
Bit of a summary for the above: I kind of like it.. but kind of don't like it. Doing it is a willingly-given favour to my bf. If I really hated it I wouldn't do it at all.
Reply 73
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I've had a few "Chocolate Buttons" come out while doing it.

Ewwwwww! :puke: I think I may be put off chocolate buttons for a while now :sad: :colonhash:

Actually, it's not an urban myth: those types of accidents are to be expected and if you don't accept that poo normally comes out of there, you are going to run into nasty surprises at some point of your anal sex life.

Without meaning to be gross, lol - I don't agree to it unless I can kinda tell that I'm all empty. So I have actually managed to avoid any "accidents" of that nature by being careful like that. It's hard not to be awkward though lol.

BF: "yada yada anal sex?"
Me: "umm, not now. Maybe tonight"
BF: "oh"

Having to think about poo in order to have anal sex kinda massively turns me off it though.
But BF totally doesn't seem to care! That said he is not crazy about anal sex either, just occassionally gets in moods where he fancies it.
Without meaning to be gross, lol - I don't agree to it unless I can kinda tell that I'm all empty. So I have actually managed to avoid any "accidents" of that nature by being careful like that. It's hard not to be awkward though lol.

BF: "yada yada anal sex?"
Me: "umm, not now. Maybe tonight"
BF: "oh"

Having to think about poo in order to have anal sex kinda massively turns me off it though.
But BF totally doesn't seem to care! That said he is not crazy about anal sex either, just occassionally gets in moods where he fancies it.

:lol: That happened to me a while back with my ex. He started putting his hand there and I pulled his hand away and I was like "no, not now!" and he said "why?" and I was like "I just don't feel like" and he was like "what you really mean is that you've just been for a poo or you need one?" :ashamed:
:lol: That happened to me a while back with my ex. He started putting his hand there and I pulled his hand away and I was like "no, not now!" and he said "why?" and I was like "I just don't feel like" and he was like "what you really mean is that you've just been for a poo or you need one?" :ashamed:

lmao lol that is basically it, fortunately such things remain unspoken in my relationship. HE JUST ACCEPTS. No poo questions are opnely asked or referred to :p:
As a girl, I actually really like it. But only occasionally and with lots of lube. I've actually come through that more easily than normal sex :redface:

BF likes it as an alternative to regular sex, but says it doesn't feel that much different to normal sex - it's the fact it's quite kinky that makes him enjoy it and the fact it makes me feel good, more than the actual feeling itself.
Reply 78
Original post by Sweetcorn_1
You're comparing a cucumber to his penis? Lucky girl.

:rofl3::rofl2::rofl:
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Er, you must have read my post incorrectly so ill say ill rephrase it.
Everybody has their life to live but they should also know the limits

Your limits, everybody should know and accept your limits, despite having their own life to live.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending