The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

This was already posted on here but there's now a facebook page for the Arts and Humanities at KCL 2012 freshers : https://www.facebook.com/groups/349983091702076/
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Offer yesterday for V100 history
A*AA:smile:
Original post by Georginabrk
Offer yesterday for V100 history
A*AA:smile:

Congrats ! :smile:
Just got an offer for International Politics ! I'm over the moon.
Reply 1184
Original post by Stelmaria

Congrates :biggrin: :elefant:
Original post by Stelmaria

Félicitations !

If I recall correctly, that programme has a language component, so if you'd like to you can join that Facebook group monsieur le philosophe (Stéphane) linked to above.

So exciting!
Reply 1186
Just got a conditional offer for a LLM.

I had my offer one week after they received my application.
Reply 1187
Original post by jolienb
Just got a conditional offer for a LLM.

I had my offer one week after they received my application.

Crikey, they must have liked you. Will you be accepting? Are you applying for accommodation?

Have you already done a llb?
I think Kings will be my firm choice :smile:, looks amazing and its in london..however i live in london will that mean i wont be eligible for accomodation?
Original post by einstein123
I think Kings will be my firm choice :smile:, looks amazing and its in london..however i live in london will that mean i wont be eligible for accomodation?

You can still try but it's very unlikely that you get offered a place. :s-smilie:
Has anyone heard back from Film Studies?
For those of you who have been offered a place to read Politics of the International Economy (new course for 2012) :- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1931658&p=36515252#post36515252 !!
Original post by Stéphane
You can still try but it's very unlikely that you get offered a place. :s-smilie:

Arghh i want to live away from home. hmm!
Reply 1193
Original post by gtfo
Crikey, they must have liked you. Will you be accepting? Are you applying for accommodation?

Have you already done a llb?

I don't know... It's only a conditional offer but I was surprised that they accepted me so quick.
I think I will accept the offer but I have to wait because I want to know what lse and ucl will decided. But I think I will have no chance with lse and ucl.

I have a bachelor of laws degree (this the european undergrad or llb) and I will graduated in June with a master of laws degree from a Belgian university. So I am already almost 6 years in law school.

I forgot to say that I will apply for accomodation because I think it is the cheapest way to find accomodation in London.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1194
I'm a new user here and it may sound silly but i'd like to ask: how hard is it to get into King's course Business Management? As i read on the wikipedia it says that around 7.5% of applicants get in (so let's suppose 12% receive an offer) which looks VERY competetive. But as we all know the fees are rising drastically this year, which may result in a fewer number of applications... don't you guys think so?
I'm very unsure about my application, i have good predicted grades BUT my PS was more about accountancy. On the king's site (undergraduate courses) there is an "accountancy" category. When you click on it it directs you to the Business and Menagement course. And it does have accountancy modules. So i guess it's okay to have a PS based more on accountancy?
Please help, i'd appreciate a reply since i really want to get into king's and right now i'm in a moment of crisis :frown:.
Reply 1195
Original post by hannah_10
Has anyone heard back from Film Studies?

Nope. I sent my application on January 8th and heard nothing. I know someone that applied for Film& Literature and he got an offer. I'm going crazy! When did you sent your application? :smile:
Reply 1196
Offer for International Politics on thursday!

Anyone got an info on whether Firmers are guaranteed accommodation even if i live a just OUTSIDE the M25 belt?
Offer for English Language & Literature !!! :biggrin:
Original post by Pagey1412
Offer for English Language & Literature !!! :biggrin:

Félicitations !

So so exciting!
Original post by nimanim
Offer for International Politics on thursday!

Anyone got an info on whether Firmers are guaranteed accommodation even if i live a just OUTSIDE the M25 belt?

Congratulations? Can I ask your predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest