The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Unsuccessful application to KCL E&M, is making a new application possible?

I recently received a rejection for the economics and management program at King's College London. I am now considering submitting a new application for a different course through King's Apply. I have noticed that courses such as War Studies and International Development have acceptance rates over 100%. Can I proceed to apply for one of these courses through Kings Apply, and do you think I have a better chance of being accepted now?
(edited 2 months ago)
To my knowledge, you can not put a new application for an undergraduate course through kings apply.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by MishaFraser1201
I recently received a rejection for the economics and management program at King's College London. I am now considering submitting a new application for a different course through King's Apply. I have noticed that courses such as War Studies and International Development have acceptance rates over 100%. Can I proceed to apply for one of these courses through Kings Apply, and do you think I have a better chance of being accepted now?

Do you mind me asking what grades you applied with? I've also applied E+M, and still not heard anything, so I'm slightly worried now lol
Original post by Anonymous #2
Do you mind me asking what grades you applied with? I've also applied E+M, and still not heard anything, so I'm slightly worried now lol

I was predicted A*AA
Reply 4
Original post by MishaFraser1201
I was predicted A*AA

A solid set of predictions, I'm sorry you didn't get an offer.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2

i haven’t heard anything either
Original post by catty6x
i haven’t heard anything either

Me too. I hope they hurry up

Quick Reply

Latest