The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dalek1099
My college does both Business and Economics at A-Level and I will be taking Business,unless I have to take Economics because of timetable because it is a lot more Math related,where as Economics is more to do with Law,Politics and English.

If you want to go to a "Top 10"ish university, as your posts suggest, don't do Business.
Feel a bit lucky, only have 4 exams :tongue: Bio, Chem and Phys but there's so much revision. Oh and geography, but that's quite easy (: All the subjects are alright atm, besides English lit and lang they give me a headache :frown:
Original post by AimingHighxo
Feel a bit lucky, only have 4 exams :tongue: Bio, Chem and Phys but there's so much revision. Oh and geography, but that's quite easy (: All the subjects are alright atm, besides English lit and lang they give me a headache :frown:

I have 7 :L ikr, i have tons of revising to do, but im sooo lazy and TSR is soooooo tempting
Reply 2263
Original post by jennifer.tariah
I have 7 :L ikr, i have tons of revising to do, but im sooo lazy and TSR is soooooo tempting

I have 5 :redface: have u started on revision yet?
Original post by Mahii
I have 5 :redface: have u started on revision yet?

Yes since march but i keep getting distracted

i have 8 :frown:
maths (non calculator)(higher)
maths (calculator)(higher)
english (bloodbrothers/lord of the flies) (higher)
chemistry (higher)
biology(higher)
human health n physiology (higher)
spanish (listening - higher)
spanish (reading - higher)
i started revising at start of the holidays :L
Original post by techno836
i have 8 :frown:
maths (non calculator)(higher)
maths (calculator)(higher)
english (bloodbrothers/lord of the flies) (higher)
chemistry (higher)
biology(higher)
human health n physiology (higher)
spanish (listening - higher)
spanish (reading - higher)
i started revising at start of the holidays :L

My spanish isnt till next year (yes!) and ive also got my chemistry aswell.. kinda think im gonna get a c.. atleast i passed, what board are you on in science?
My spanish isnt till next year (yes!) and ive also got my chemistry aswell.. kinda think im gonna get a c.. atleast i passed, what board are you on in science?

AQA ... you ?
AQA ... you ?

Edxcel.. and i still fail.. i hate science!
i have tons of revising to do, but im sooo lazy and TSR is soooooo tempting

Story of my life :tongue:
Edxcel.. and i still fail.. i hate science!

everyone has there weaknesses :/ ....i hate P.E :L :L ... oh and spanish because its my hardest subject to actually learn :L :L
everyone has there weaknesses :/ ....i hate P.E :L :L ... oh and spanish because its my hardest subject to actually learn :L :L

OMG i love P.E, well i hate it when we're outside and its -200 degrees. but i love athletics, especially 100m. :biggrin: and spanish.. omg we are so opposite haha
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Story of my life :tongue:

tell me about it.. i wish we didnt need to revise..
tell me about it.. i wish we didnt need to revise..

Don't remind me :tongue: I haven't even started to revise for anything.
OMG i love P.E, well i hate it when we're outside and its -200 degrees. but i love athletics, especially 100m. :biggrin: and spanish.. omg we are so opposite haha

haha well p.e is alright but not when its athletics or cold :L i dont mind tennis /football and basketball though only cus thats what i can play :L
haha well p.e is alright but not when its athletics or cold :L i dont mind tennis /football and basketball though only cus thats what i can play :L

I love football, but my school stopped girls from playing it after year seven... they say we need to develop more feminine skills. :L
Don't remind me :tongue: I haven't even started to revise for anything.

what exams do you have coming up?
what exams do you have coming up?

4 External exams, all in Maths, then 11 mocks in pretty much every subject I do.
4 External exams, all in Maths, then 11 mocks in pretty much every subject I do.

:O why?
I love football, but my school stopped girls from playing it after year seven... they say we need to develop more feminine skills. :L

haha :L well that isnt right :L :L :smile: what do you do know then :L<3

Latest