The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Est-ce que-est lire le mathematics sur ta college?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One S

Well, not college, sixth form but yep! :biggrin: I'm going to do my AS next year and then do the rest and f.maths a level in year 12 and 13.. Et vous?

I'm guessing you meant university... Nope! Chemical Engineering
Reply 4281
Hey all!!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5360L
Original post by MangoFreak
I finish Friday :awesome:

Will probably have to try and get off school tomorrow, lest I go to school for a sports day during which I shall be doing nothing :colonhash:

I never do anything for Sports Day because I can never be bothered to be in the presence of overly-confident, overly-competitive and overly-sporty "****ers. :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by kcan50
Hey all!!

Hi :biggrin:
Original post by kcan50
Hey all!!

Hello!
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Well, not college, sixth form but yep! :biggrin: I'm going to do my AS next year and then do the rest and f.maths a level in year 12 and 13.. Et vous?

Science FTW! I prefer physics though... Don't really like Chem or Bio that much.

Umm, well next year I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry & psychology & the DofE award w/ epq , but in year 13, I'm probably gonna keep all 4 alevels.

& umm, not necessarily, but that's cool. I'd like to focus my education towards chemistry (my love) and/or medicine.

Umm, well next year I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry & psychology & the DofE award w/ epq , but in year 13, I'm probably gonna keep all 4 alevels.

& umm, not necessarily, but that's cool. I'd like to focus my education towards chemistry (my love) and/or medicine.

That's good! Chemistry! :biggrin: :biggrin: you could go into anything with chemistry...
That's good! Chemistry! :biggrin: :biggrin: you could go into anything with chemistry...

It's the best science hand down in my opinion. But I'm better at physics, though I HATE it with a passion, so I dropped it asap :smile:

it's the best science hand down in my opinion. But i'm better at physics, though i hate it with a passion, so i dropped it asap :smile:

this was posted from the student room's android app on my htc one s

blasphemy!
How can you hate physics!!!
:smile:
Original post by Swag hatter
blasphemy!
How can you hate physics!!!
:smile:

Tbh, its interesting, but there were some topics on the course like electric circuits & waves that I despised even though I did get an A* in the exam. The only module I liked was the forces one

Tbh, its interesting, but there were some topics on the course like electric circuits & waves that I despised even though I did get an A* in the exam. The only module I liked was the forces one

Yeah, some GCSE physics is boring...
I like the more complicated stuff which I read up on at home more :smile:
Original post by Swag hatter
Yeah, some GCSE physics is boring...
I like the more complicated stuff which I read up on at home more :smile:

Most* which is why I prefer chemistry. To me, its all interesting & I'm always reading around what I'm taught

Original post by themancunian
I got a grade B for maths in Year 9?

A* in RE,
Maths got an A (because I didn't learn everything).
English I got B (because of my controlled exams which made my grades go down, but I retook it and am hoping to get A*) English lit. A*
Biology and chemistry (hoping for an A* in September)
Original post by -sunlight-
Am I the only one who finishes on Friday? :P

Naaaa!! :tongue: I finish friday to unfortunately :frown:
Original post by social outcast
i know were really lucky:biggrin: all the other school in my area finish on friday too. 1500 metres was to bad but i ve lost i lot of fitness recently due to the weather so i was only 7th out of 12

I know your lucky! :tongue: That's good at least you aint last! < That's embarrasing because everyone is just looking at you, like your last! LOOOOL :p:cool:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Naaaa!! :tongue: I finish friday to unfortunately :frown:

It isn't too bad for me,I have all morning free time on the computers-I have had most of the morning free time on the computers,for about at least 3 weeks anyway:colondollar: and PE on the afternoon and then I have Table Tennis/Badminton all day on Thursday,at my school you get to choose an activity to do at the end of term and then on Friday,I won't be doing much just some lightweight stuff changes every year but I never have had to do lessons on the final day.Its not uniform on Thursday and Friday too.
Original post by taamuuu
Has anyone obtained any GCSE's as yet? Waiting on results this summer? I'm awaiting French :biggrin:

I'm waiting for my full core science gcse result!!! :eek: Soo scared because I want to go into medicine and science is important to me :colondollar::cool::biggrin:
37 Days To Go ! @@@
Original post by Dalek1099
It isn't too bad for me,I have all morning free time on the computers-I have had most of the morning free time on the computers,for about at least 3 weeks anyway:colondollar: and PE on the afternoon and then I have Table Tennis/Badminton all day on Thursday,at my school you get to choose an activity to do at the end of term and then on Friday,I won't be doing much just some lightweight stuff changes every year but I never have had to do lessons on the final day.Its not uniform on Thursday and Friday too.

Lucky! :tongue: My school are still having to do lessons in some subjects < the teachers I hate! :rolleyes: > And i'm having non-school uniform on friday though but I went thorpe park yesterday!!! :biggrin: :cool:

Latest