The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys thanks for all that impeccable grammar in your personal sentences for the post :tongue: Real helpful! :awesome:
Original post by MangoFreak
Hey guys thanks for all that impeccable grammar in your personal sentences for the post :tongue: Real helpful! :awesome:

No!! It's meant to be personal!! Don't edit them!! :eek:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
No more.****ing religious posts!! My god... Yes my god! Because I believe on one... If.you want.to debate meet me up because I cant be bothered typing.pn my. Phone!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

To be fair, you did add wood to the fire.
ANYWAY.
MUSHROOMS.
that is all.
Original post by SarcasticComplex
nah i'm not religious... haven't managed to find any of them yet :/

Nah I know of them, but their open-mindedness means I would never need to get into this argument with them :tongue:

Do you have mine??
Original post by SarcasticComplex
he has a point though....

As a mainly Christian country, it should only be fair if you wish to bash the majority, that you can take it yourself. Yet it seems one seems to get bashed by Atheists and others and nobody minds but when another is, it causes uproar. Equality is needed.
No!! It's meant to be personal!! Don't edit them!! :eek:

I'm not. But I am fixing the grammar. Some are incomprehensible at times (not point any fingers :teehee:)
Original post by dinrah04
As a mainly Christian country, it should only be fair if you wish to bash the majority, that you can take it yourself. Yet it seems one seems to get bashed by Atheists and others and nobody minds but when another is, it causes uproar. Equality is needed.

Yes bash me all you want but not in this!!!

Now.shut.the.****.up.with.the.religious.posts....

PM me if.you really want to talk...
I'm not. But I am fixing the grammar. Some are incomprehensible at times (not point any fingers :teehee:)

:no: :frown: I want mine as it.is!!!! :frown::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
Original post by dinrah04

Alright, this is my last post on the matter. You shouldn't define a country (or anyone) by their religion. Everyone has different beliefs (or non-beliefs), and it doesn't matter. All I originally stated was the ill logic behind religious self-harm (fasting).
No more.****ing religious posts!! My god... Yes my god! Because I believe on one... If.you want.to debate meet me up because I cant be bothered typing.pn my. Phone!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

okay :biggrin:
Alright, this is my last post on the matter. You shouldn't define a country (or anyone) by their religion. Everyone has different beliefs (or non-beliefs), and it doesn't matter. All I originally stated was the ill logic behind religious self-harm (fasting).

It's not self harm '_' no more posting though...
:no: :frown: I want mine as it.is!!!! :frown::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

Well yours was fine anyway, noob :rofl:
Whoops almost lost the entire post through a stray click :ahee:
Yes bash me all you want but not in this!!!

Now.shut.the.****.up.with.the.religious.posts....

PM me if.you really want to talk...

I couldn't really care enough to take up your offer, I don't want to bash anyone ahaha :biggrin:
Whoops almost lost the entire post through a stray click :ahee:

NOT FUNNY MANGO.
paha.
Answer my PM./.........;./.L.L:eek:
http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/4803/1/Benefits-of-Fasting.html

MangoFreak...there! And it's not written by a Muslim..

ermmm i can remember mine ... PM me it quick ..so i can edit it please ?
Reply 9938
Original post by Swag hatter
What???
A B???
Am I missing something.

Jan 2012 grade boundaries overall were 180 for A*, 160 A, 140 B, 120 C, etc.
http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/4803/1/Benefits-of-Fasting.html

MangoFreak...there! And it's not written by a Muslim..

Obvious Zionist propaganda by the shape-shifting Lizard people working with the Illuminati.

Latest