The Student Room Group

Best and Worst fans that have come to your ground

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
heard The West Brom fans interrupted the minute silence for the four miners who died this week , heartless of the west brom fans if true
Best were Celtic and Rangers.

Worst: Wigan.
Reply 142
Best: Olympiakos (their 1 English chant was "gays, gays, all of you are gays"), Stoke, all German teams

Worst: Liverpool, West ham, Wigan
As a Tottenham fan, the best I would say was Besikitas in the 07-08 UEFA Cup, they were utterly insane. Worst is Wigan, they seem to bring a minibus every year.
Worst- Luton town (Yeah great following but the ****ers lobbed things at the York players in the play-off semi final in the conference after they lost)

Best- in this season it would be Port Vale.

From an Oxford United fan. So far it seems that only Premiership/top league teams are being mentioned!
Reply 145
Worst - Luton town - "Supporters" decided it would be great fun to attack the Family enclosure even before the game started. (Watford FC)
Best - Liverpool - Great banter, great songs, can take a joke.

Best - Dundee United, always bring a fantastic away support, fans can take a joke and will always be singing

Worst - Rangers, dafties never sing about their own team, instead its rule brittania, anti neil lennon songs or potato famine related jibes, they all look inbred aswell which is a bad thing to see on way to game, and are always eager to rub it in when you get the pumping you expect off them
Reply 147
Maccessfield werent great when they came to the Reebok earlier in the season
Original post by Original Legend
Sunderland always travel in their numbers, it's a shame we never usually have anything to sing about.

Best at the Stadium of Light: Manchester United.
Worst: Newcastle (only sang when winning) and Fulham.

Lmao you keep lying to yourself, smb.
Reply 149
Original post by SarahLaura
im not a west brom fan i said wigan :P there the pooest team :smile: but id happily take the appology anyway :wink:

Really? You've clearly never been to The Albion or seen us away.
Lords my shepherd.
Best: West Ham

Worst: Birmingham
Reply 151
Original post by hbk4894
heard The West Brom fans interrupted the minute silence for the four miners who died this week , heartless of the west brom fans if true

I was one of those West Brom fans and i can only apologise, our coach was late and we were buzzing to get in, we weren't aware the silence had started and we all shut up as soon as the stewards told us. Believe me, we're the last set of fans to interrupt something like that, especially recently since one of our academy lads passed away and all fans that have come to The Hawthorns have been polite about our silences.
Reply 152
I'm a West Brom fan.

Worst: Middlesbrough, Wigan, Bolton.

Best: Stoke, West Ham, Blackpool. Also wolves and villa for the class atmosphere all of us have for the derbys.
Reply 153
Original post by JBullyWBA
I'm a West Brom fan.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 154
Worst: Wigan or Bolton. or PSG.

Best: AC Omonia a few years ago, not many of them but they were excellent.
Reply 155
Original post by TRS-T

I know mate, getting the metro from wolverhampton on match day is quite the experience :wink:
Reply 156
Best- Cardiff
Worst - Morecambe
Reply 157
Stoke fans werent good when they came to our ground a month ago but that wasnt helped by the result or the performance to be fair
Reply 158
Best - Arsenal

Worst - Fulham.
Worst - Utd for their Hillsborough songs
Best - Possibly Benfica, or Monaco

Quick Reply

Latest