The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

ReFreshers Fair - 17th Jan

Missed Freshers Week? Looking for something to fill your time between lectures and seminars? Come along to the ReFreshers Fair and find out about the clubs and societies offered by the Students' Union where you'll be able to chat to the people involved. It's never too late to try out something new or take up an old interest.

ReFreshers Fair - Tuesday 17th January - 11am-3pm - Mandela Hall, Falmer House

You can also check out www.ussu.info for more details of whats on offer or email Jo Walters, USSU Activities Officer - [email protected]

If you want to join a sports club, it now only costs £22 for the rest of the year

Jo x
Reply 1
Sounds good might go to that if I have time on tuesday between lectures :smile: thanks for the info
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
randdom
Sounds good might go to that if I have time on tuesday between lectures :smile: thanks for the info
Not a problem, its what I'm here for!

If anyone can't make it they can get more info from www.ussu.info - the best way to contact groups is via email. You can find out when training sessions, trips and/or meetings are then pop along and hopefully find something you're really into.

If you have any other questions you can either ask me here or pop into the Activities Centre for more info

Jo x

Latest

Trending

Trending