The Student Room Group

Bristol Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crash123
has anyone else been rejected after interview?

I was. Don't take it to heart :smile:
Any new interviews given out?
Reply 782
Original post by Bettyboop93
I was. Don't take it to heart :smile:

thanks!:smile:
Reply 783
Original post by krispykremes
Any new interviews given out?

No- driving me crazy! Need motivation especially at this time with stupid exams!
Reply 784
bristols my only place left! i got rejections from the rest so i wish theyd hurry up and reject me or give me an interview already!! all this waiting is making me hungry! :O
Come on Bristol, we need replies... today will be the day (maybe)!
Reply 786
Original post by BALDMIKE
I got 5 A's, 3 B's and 3 D's at gcse, B B B at AS and predicted A A A at a level and ive got an interview, the only work experience ive done is at a local dentist. I dont really do much sport or play any instruments. I did lie a little on my ucas but who doesnt ey!

wtf?!?! i have 9 A*s and two A 's at gcse... AAAAB at AS and have more work experience than i have fingers and toes! i dance for the council and i speak three languages. i want an inerview :frown:
Reply 787
Original post by hprmc
wtf?!?! i have 9 A*s and two A 's at gcse... AAAAB at AS and have more work experience than i have fingers and toes! i dance for the council and i speak three languages. i want an inerview :frown:

They may have not got to your application yet dw!!
Original post by Rahmeh.

Bristol admissions have confirmed that they will be sending out interview invites until mid-April. There's plenty of time yet :smile:
Reply 789
Original post by Rahmeh.

hahaha i got an interview today! ahhhh i dunno what to do! I'm walking round like a headless chicken when i should be revising for the bio and mechanics exams tomorro! :s-smilie:
Reply 790
Original post by hprmc
hahaha i got an interview today! ahhhh i dunno what to do! I'm walking round like a headless chicken when i should be revising for the bio and mechanics exams tomorro! :s-smilie:

:O thats great! noo deffo concentrate on your exams haha but i can see why your like that i would be jumping around with joy hehe..
Reply 791
Original post by hprmc

You dance for the council? You've guaranteed yourself an offer right there.
Reply 792
Got an Interview!!
Original post by rs16594
Got an Interview!!

congrats... when and what time did u receive ur invite???
Got an email saying my application is at the "second stage". Whatever that means :lol:

Had a heart attack when I saw the email, I assumed it would be a rejection. Ngl, I think I just failed M1 and was ready to burst into tears..
Reply 795
hey, well done to everyone who got interviews!!! the interviewers are really nice and they are by no means grilling so dont stress over if theyre gonna ask you horribly hard questions because they wont! Hope all of you do well, i know you will! (although dont come to me for advice because i have yet to hear from them after i had my interview on the 17th :s-smilie:) good luck you guys!!!!!
Reply 796
Original post by BALDMIKE
You dance for the council? You've guaranteed yourself an offer right there.

hahaha why is that? its only because its cultural dancing :L
Reply 797
Original post by tattybojangles
got an email saying my application is at the "second stage". Whatever that means :lol:

Had a heart attack when i saw the email, i assumed it would be a rejection. Ngl, i think i just failed m1 and was ready to burst into tears..

m1 was the hardest most cruelest exam ever! I was going to cry!
Original post by hprmc
m1 was the hardest most cruelest exam ever! I was going to cry!

May have lied before, I had a little weep :frown: Honestly the worst exam in my entire life, ever (MEI, right?).
Reply 799
Original post by TattyBoJangles
Got an email saying my application is at the "second stage". Whatever that means :lol:

Same :smile: quite chuffed, guess it's a good thing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending