Original post by rockstarmedic
GOT INTO BM5 woooop

Thanks for everyones support!!

RSM

Fantastic! I may see you next year then :biggrin:
Reply 2962
Original post by warmlaptop
In fact, nevermind. I just got a BM4 rejection too. :frown:

Oh no. That is awful -I am so sorry:frown: Best wishes for the future, whatever you end up doing.
Original post by fuzzycat
Oh no. That is awful -I am so sorry:frown: Best wishes for the future, whatever you end up doing.

Thanks. I've had two interviews for undergrad medicine so there's still hope. :smile:
Reply 2964
In fact, nevermind. I just got a BM4 rejection too. :frown:

Genuinely really gutted for you! Where else are you waiting on now?
Original post by LexxieK
Genuinely really gutted for you! Where else are you waiting on now?

Thanks. :redface:

Leeds, Belfast and Leicester. Leeds is going to be a rejection because I haven't had an interview and they are giving out all decisions on Friday. But I've had an interview for Belfast and got one for Leicester next week. So it's not over yet! Although I don't think Belfast interview went well at all. But I'm trying not to be negative. :rolleyes:

What about you? Have you had any offers/interviews?
Reply 2966
Thanks. :redface:

Leeds, Belfast and Leicester. Leeds is going to be a rejection because I haven't had an interview and they are giving out all decisions on Friday. But I've had an interview for Belfast and got one for Leicester next week. So it's not over yet! Although I don't think Belfast interview went well at all. But I'm trying not to be negative. :rolleyes:

What about you? Have you had any offers/interviews?

Positivity is key, you're right. Although I know how difficult it is. Belfast would be great, I love that city!

I have an unconditional from Barts and an offer from Southampton which only requires the grades I already have so I have firmed that offer. But it's horrid waiting :frown: I really wish you luck!
Original post by LexxieK
Positivity is key, you're right. Although I know how difficult it is. Belfast would be great, I love that city!

I have an unconditional from Barts and an offer from Southampton which only requires the grades I already have so I have firmed that offer. But it's horrid waiting :frown: I really wish you luck!

Ha ha. THat luck must have worked because I just got an offer from Belfast! :biggrin: :biggrin:

So thanks!!

And wow! Well done on the offers! Good luck in Southampton. :smile: x
Reply 2968
Ha ha. THat luck must have worked because I just got an offer from Belfast! :biggrin: :biggrin:

So thanks!!

And wow! Well done on the offers! Good luck in Southampton. :smile: x

Hell yes!! Well done you!! This is fab!
does southampton give u feedbacks / scores for the interview?
Reply 2970
Original post by Soul_Eater
does southampton give u feedbacks / scores for the interview?

no idea, i've emailed them about it but no response. youre an intl applicant right? hjave u heard back from soton?
people who've heard today... did you just check track or get a track update email first?
Reply 2972
It's always Track first....email always comes after track update so check track first
Well done people with offerss Im genuineelyy really happy for you :biggrin:
Good luck to everybody elsee x
Reply 2974
Well done the offer-ees:biggrin:

Good luck the rest:smile::smile::confused:
Reply 2975
Let's hope today is a day of offers after yesterday's shower of rejections!
Any1 heard anything today? Southampton are usually active on Friday
Reply 2977
No, looks like they've headed off to the beach for the day:biggrin:
Reply 2978
Original post by fuzzycat
No, looks like they've headed off to the beach for the day:biggrin:

The BM6 thread is showing rejections and some offers.......they have probably been concentrating on BM6 today.....looks like it will be next week for BM5. The wait goes on and on.........
Reply 2979
Original post by samnwood
The BM6 thread is showing rejections and some offers.......they have probably been concentrating on BM6 today.....looks like it will be next week for BM5. The wait goes on and on.........

Thats interesting, I didnt think to look at that thread - that must be where all the action is today then. Maybe they are keeping the last BM5 replies for next week then:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending