The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL dual BA - ESPS

My cousin is thinking about applying to a dual BA between Sciences Po and UCL:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/esps/dual-degree/menu-dd.htm
Anyone heard of it? It looks like it's new.
I did my master's at Sciences Po and I loved it but I don't know much about ESPS. It sounds like quite an exciting programme. Any thoughts on this?

UCL dual BA - ESPS

My cousin is thinking about applying to a dual BA between Sciences Po and UCL:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/esps/dual-degree/menu-dd.htm
Anyone heard of it? It looks like it's new.
I did my master's at Sciences Po and I loved it but I don't know much about ESPS. It sounds like quite an exciting programme. Any thoughts on this?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
ESPS has got a bit of a reputation for being one of the most competitive courses at UCL. I'm not sure how new it is, but i've heard it's very good.
Reply 2
Where exactly have you heard this? I assume it will be competitive but i'm not sure as to what extent?
Reply 3
Original post by Trewq93
Where exactly have you heard this? I assume it will be competitive but i'm not sure as to what extent?

Well the entry requirements are A*AA, so yes, it's very competitive...
Reply 4
Thank you very much. He'll apply and we'll see. Maybe since it's the first year for the dual BA it will be less competitive. One can always hope...
Reply 5
Hi there! Did your cousin apply in the end? I've applied too. When should we expect to hear back from them about the interview?
Reply 6
Original post by GG20
Hi there! Did your cousin apply in the end? I've applied too. When should we expect to hear back from them about the interview?

Hey! I guess you've finally heard from them (well I hope so :tongue:). Could you tell me when they did ? I had an interview on the 6th of February and I would like to know how much time I'll have to wait...
Are you currently a student at Science Po or Ucl ?
Thank's for the answer!
Lucile
Reply 7
Original post by lucilepannetier
Hey! I guess you've finally heard from them (well I hope so :tongue:). Could you tell me when they did ? I had an interview on the 6th of February and I would like to know how much time I'll have to wait...
Are you currently a student at Science Po or Ucl ?
Thank's for the answer!
Lucile

Did you get a reply?? I have my interview in exactly one month and am really nervous!
Reply 8
Original post by Bagheera27
Did you get a reply?? I have my interview in exactly one month and am really nervous!

I've heard from them Sunday! And I'm accepted !! Next year it's science po and me :smile: Don't worry I'm sure you'll be just fine (Don"t be too anxious or you'll loose control of what you're doing!)
Reply 9
Original post by lucilepannetier
I've heard from them Sunday! And I'm accepted !! Next year it's science po and me :smile: Don't worry I'm sure you'll be just fine (Don"t be too anxious or you'll loose control of what you're doing!)

wow that's amazing congratulations.. i'm just really anxious about the interview, i think i'll do fine on the TSA, was the interview really hard?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending