The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

An UG Getting a PG Hall?

Anyone else in this situation? They placed me in post graduate accommodation!
There are a lot of pluses to this but well a bit worried I'm not going to be having freshers with freshers 24/7.
Reply 1
Anyoneeee? No?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
hey man , you are in my situation ... apparently i am in the george kenyon hall , and i am an undergrad :angry: ...wtf :s-smilie: ..
Reply 3
Well you got george kenyon! Have you seen what it's like? It's awesome! High rise studio apartment I think with pool tables? I don't remember details correctly but I remember it being great hehe.
Reply 4
well what did you get man ? ... and what course are you doing ?
Reply 5
Honestly, postgrads aren't canibals! And a postgrad could have just finished their Bachelors in June and be starting a Master's. If they did their degree in Manchester they'll have useful info.
Reply 6
haha , man i know they arent cannibals ... but still I would have preferred a hall with the flat mates of my age .. but well i suppose this isnt bad either ...
Reply 7
Original post by umerifti
haha , man i know they arent cannibals ... but still I would have preferred a hall with the flat mates of my age .. but well i suppose this isnt bad either ...

Just because they're starting the'r UG degree, doesn't mean they are all the same age/ just left College.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending