The Student Room Group

Best Friends GF Coming onto me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
BUMP!

Well i've tried cutting contact, we've hardly texted or FB'ed. Then the other night on FB it showed that they'd split up.

Over the last few days she's been sending me texts saying 'Oh you want me :wink: xx'
God, stop bumping this thread and just get together with that girl if you want to! Its pretty clear you're quite happy to sacrifice hurting your friend just so you can get your leg over.

But don't come crying to us when she dumps you after two weeks for another one of your mates. Cos if she can do it to your friend, she can and probably will do it to you too.
Original post by TheCasual
I sent her a text sayong don't tease me and she sent back you love me teasing you.

This is one of those older male advice things that I will convey to you now.

Son, when a woman says these sorts of things, she is poison and you're an idiot for putting her vajayjay on a pedestral.
Reply 83
Original post by sophisticated
God, stop bumping this thread and just get together with that girl if you want to! Its pretty clear you're quite happy to sacrifice hurting your friend just so you can get your leg over.

But don't come crying to us when she dumps you after two weeks for another one of your mates. Cos if she can do it to your friend, she can and probably will do it to you too.

It really isn't about sex, if it was i'd have just gone to a club and got it that way. I've never had feelings like this about.
Reply 84
Well they've splitt up. She's continued flirting with me on FB and Text, saying stuff on FB like 'i'm feeling lonely ;-)' I just don't how to ask her out :-(
you cant have a relationship with her - would you really want to? cheating on your best friend (away with the army) with you is not a good start.

just depends if you want some easy sex, if he finds out you can probably say bye to him though.

edit: just saw your post above mine, my point still stands to a certain extent. if it isnt really about sex then i dont think you should do it, i know how hard that will be to resist though.

also, this:

Original post by HARRY PUTAH
This is one of those older male advice things that I will convey to you now.

Son, when a woman says these sorts of things, she is poison and you're an idiot for putting her vajayjay on a pedestral.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by WhySoLimey
you cant have a relationship with her - would you really want to? cheating on your best friend (away with the army) with you is not a good start.

just depends if you want some easy sex, if he finds out you can probably say bye to him though.

edit: just saw your post above mine, my point still stands to a certain extent. if it isnt really about sex then i dont think you should do it, i know how hard that will be to resist though.

also, this:

I don't think its cheating as they've split up(not saying its right). But I just think to myslef i've always put other peoples happiness and well being first, I just think its time I put myself first.

Also my mate knew I liked it as well before they got together. Whats the difference with what i'm doing?
Reply 87
Original post by TheCasual
I don't think its cheating as they've split up(not saying its right). But I just think to myslef i've always put other peoples happiness and well being first, I just think its time I put myself first.

Also my mate knew I liked it as well before they got together. Whats the difference with what i'm doing?

Difference is, this chick is now a known ho™. If you go for her, she's going to do the same to you. So go for it if you want. But don't cry when you get together and you fall in love, and of course, the inevitable happens, and you find her bent over with some strange man rutting her.
Original post by alawhisp
Difference is, this chick is now a known ho™. If you go for her, she's going to do the same to you. So go for it if you want. But don't cry when you get together and you fall in love, and of course, the inevitable happens, and you find her bent over with some strange man rutting her.

So true. Shame I can't rep you again, just tried :frown:
Reply 89
Original post by sophisticated
So true. Shame I can't rep you again, just tried :frown:

Have some love, sugar. It's the thought that counts :redface:
Original post by alawhisp
Have some love, sugar. It's the thought that counts :redface:

Reply 91
She is a complete mental case. Shes goes from flirting on FB madly, to ignoring my texts, to asking for pics and then ringing in the middle of the night.
She just wants to have fun. Have your fun, but don't make the mistake of having a relationship with her
Reply 93
We had a big argument in about March because I got fed up of her games. Then in May I saw her in Asda and we had a little chat until her BF came over. We have been Whatsapping since then, last week we where talking quite flirtly and she ended up sending a topless picture. I've seen on FB she's now single.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 94
I can tell you now that she will be your girlfriend if you asked.

A few months down the line though she won't be.
Haha what a slut. Actually reminds me of some girl in uni I know who has cheated on all her boyfriends-then one night she nearly shagged one of her ex-boyfriend's good mates. Lucklily enough he had the self restraint to say no

Stay away from her- she just wants cock and you want something more long term. She will 100% cheat on you and you will be crying your eyes out when she does, thinking it was love

Honestly, you might as well bang her. You deserve to suffer
Reply 96
She may be an attention whore. Why do you give her your password to your FB? Seriously, if you met this kind of chicks, just bang her and learn a few new things from her, use her as a sex tutorial to experiment new things.

Wear condoms of course.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 97
I just don't get it. Either want to be with someone or you don't.
Reply 98
We haven't talked much in last week or so because i've had alot stress and family problems. But she did send me another naked picture. On Saturday she invited around and I said no because tired and not in the mood for company. She was abit arsey about and hasn't message me back.
did you bang her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending