The Student Room Group

Ask ACCA - Your questions answered

Scroll to see replies

I have been looking everywhere and didn't find any answer to my queries, and now I'm really worried and need help I want to sit in march 2020 exams please assist me what should I do.

I've less than 50% in inter, can I do Acca without foundation diploma? If yes then how many papers I’d have to take.
I‘m doing BCom so would this help me to do Acca without Foundation diploma? I've cleared my accounting papers with 70% marks?
Original post by ACCA
Hello,

My name is Laura, and I am the ACCA Official Representative here on The Student Room. From 21st 27th September I will be available to answer any questions you have about the ACCA Qualificaton for a whole week.

So, if you are based in the UK and want to find out more, please join me next week and ask me what you would like to know! I will be answering questions live in this forum, so join this thread and find out more.

Look forward to speaking with you then,
Laura May

I don't live in UK but I have been looking everywhere and didn't find any answer to my queries, and now I'm really worried and need help I want to sit in march 2020 exams please assist me what should I do.

I've less than 50% in inter, can I do Acca without foundation diploma? If yes then how many papers I’d have to take.
I‘m doing BCom so would this help me to do Acca without Foundation diploma? I've cleared my accounting papers with 70% marks?
Original post by ACCA
Hello,

My name is Laura, and I am the ACCA Official Representative here on The Student Room. From 21st 27th September I will be available to answer any questions you have about the ACCA Qualificaton for a whole week.

So, if you are based in the UK and want to find out more, please join me next week and ask me what you would like to know! I will be answering questions live in this forum, so join this thread and find out more.

Look forward to speaking with you then,
Laura May

Is doing only acca enough to get a top job?
hi Laura,i am an acca student,currently on my 7th paper,since we are getting more digital. I would like to know what all accounting softwares to learn that would be a key asset in my resume and career.thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending