The Student Room Group

Extended project

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me think of an idea for my extended project
I'm doing philosophy, economics,Spanish and maths for a level, but Im pretty sure I want to base it on philosophy or economics any ideas ?
thanks x
Original post by Student8
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me think of an idea for my extended project
I'm doing philosophy, economics,Spanish and maths for a level, but Im pretty sure I want to base it on philosophy or economics any ideas ?
thanks x

I'd personally link the topic to the degree that I'd want to do. E.g. If you want to do an economics degree, then do something economics related. If you are unsure, then I'd do a mixture of the two.
Reply 2
thanks x

You could focus it on ways we could get the economy going again. For mine, I did a report on the morality of the death penalty, which would be related to philosophy I suppose.
Reply 3
thanks x

I'm doing mine on a topic in political science as I want to do a politics degree. What aspect of philosophy or economics interests you? Do a dissertation on your interest or something like that.
Reply 4
I'm thinking of doing mine on medical issues..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending