LSE postgrad applicants 2012-13

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daff
Just received an unconditional offer for MPA International Development :smile:

Great! Well done!
Reply 781
Original post by daff

http://www.facebook.com/groups/127797960671511/ all those who receive offers here's the group! I'm re-posting so people don't have to go searching for it :smile:
Reply 782
Any one knows how the GSS works? Do you receive a response within a few weeks? Is there a certain processing time attached?
Hello I am new to this thread... Modern History student at university here.
I applied for MSc in Theory and History of IR. Applied when apps opened in Oct. Has anyone heard anything back yet from the int. history department?Been reading blog, lots of offers for other depts. but what about history? thanks and good wishes
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by daff

Congrats! ^^
Reply 785
Hey everyone! Just received a conditional offer for Msc Politics and Government of the EU! Finally...haha. I hope everyone else receives good news soon! Couldn't be happier! :biggrin:
Reply 786
Original post by lparater
Hey everyone! Just received a conditional offer for Msc Politics and Government of the EU! Finally...haha. I hope everyone else receives good news soon! Couldn't be happier! :biggrin:

Congrats! Looks like lots of offers are starting to get processed now! :smile:

Congrats!

I really hope the MSc Fin offers come out soon too...haha.
Reply 788
Congratulations to all the new offer holders! :smile:

Wanted to ask if anyone has received the offer pack that they send out by post. Does it contain additional info about accommodation, dates etc?

Good luck to those still waiting!
Reply 789

hey great newws!!
congrats!

Im not alone anymore then^^ (And we can talk module-choices at some point, cos im already totally geeking out about that^^)
Reply 790
Original post by Dannez88
Congratulations to all the new offer holders! :smile:

Wanted to ask if anyone has received the offer pack that they send out by post. Does it contain additional info about accommodation, dates etc?

Good luck to those still waiting!

Ya i got it.

its basically a booklet which is supposed to be a guideline to what you need to do now (sort out accomodation, how to arrange your finances...)

plus its also confirmation letters of your offer which u can use to apply for funding elsewhere or so
Reply 791
Just got an unconditional offer for the MSc in Global Politics :smile:
@those of you, who have received offers today or last week: did you receive an email with an offer OR did you find out via the tracker???
thx
Reply 793
So, there's no one accepted from Sociology yet? Bar the one on Grad Café.
Reply 794
Original post by revolver_fox
@those of you, who have received offers today or last week: did you receive an email with an offer OR did you find out via the tracker???
thx

via e-mail.
Just got accepted into MPA Public Policy and Management!!
Original post by braff
Just got an unconditional offer for the MSc in Global Politics :smile:

Congratulations!

I applied for GP as well but haven't heard anything yet!
Reply 797
Offers are coming in even after the Graduate Admissions Office has closed (17:15)? That's scary for my mental health, having been told I'd receive a decision today.
Reply 798
Original post by osb
Offers are coming in even after the Graduate Admissions Office has closed (17:15)? That's scary for my mental health, having been told I'd receive a decision today.

Maybe someone's working overtime to clear the backlog...?

Or maybe the email system is borked and running behind (we can only hope not).
Reply 799
Original post by Ruire
Maybe someone's working overtime to clear the backlog...?

Or maybe the email system is borked and running behind (we can only hope not).

Probably the former. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending