The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Do LSE care if I sit maths a year early

Questions in the title rlly. Will LSE care if I sit maths at the end of year 12 and sit further maths and economics at the end of year 13, I want to study mathematics and economics
Original post by Aqua12345
Questions in the title rlly. Will LSE care if I sit maths at the end of year 12 and sit further maths and economics at the end of year 13, I want to study mathematics and economics

they say it is more competitive if you take three A levels in the same sitting (same year). And they also say usually it’s less competitive if you only do maths further maths and one other subject. I’d recommend taking four subjects instead of three if possible as it keeps your options more open
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Most other applicants will sit A-Level Maths in Year 12 and then A-Level Further Maths and 2 more A-Levels in Year 13, so you need to take 4 A-Levels if you're aiming for Cambridge and LSE. :wink:
hey did you apply with maths alevel in year 12 alongside further maths and economics at the end of year 13. Did you get a answer to this question from LSE and did you apply? Have you got a offer as im in the same situation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending