The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

The "I've applied to Edinburgh for 2012 entry" chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sanjay94

Original post by Sanjay94
My Fees and Funding section has gone. Don't know what that means. All I have left is "Application Still Pending", Links I may find useful and a blank section on clearance checks.

have you looked on your home page? that's where my fees and funding section is
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 781
Original post by kayleigh.jean
have you looked on your home page? that's where my fees and funding section is

Ah yeah, didn't notice that they moved it.
Reply 782
I have the new button too, and my application status box has been blank since I checked it this lunch time... any idea how long it'll take to let me know now..?

Before the fees and funding section moved, the extra tab wording when clicked on was something about "the offer which we have made...", but an hour later the section had moved and now talks about "the course you have applied for". Eughhhh....
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by braiiins
I have the new button too, and my application status box has been blank since I checked it this lunch time... any idea how long it'll take to let me know now..?

Before the fees and funding section moved, the extra tab wording when clicked on was something about "the offer which we have made...", but an hour later the section had moved and now talks about "the course you have applied for". Eughhhh....

Last year ucas updated in batches through the day and evening. Some heard within an hour, some within a day or two of blank application status and the fee details changing.

But remember they may not be doing the same thing this year! Fingers crossed tho' :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 784
Original post by gpostleth
The wait is too much for me! Anyone know when Humanities and Social Science applications will be processed? (Moray school of education)

Did you apply for teaching?! :smile:
Does anybody know examples of evidence to prove UK Settlement. Please hurry!

This is exactly what mine has done apart from the application status box going blank.
Reply 787
mine also had the fee details change but didnt have the application box going blank.
Reply 788
I believe everyone has the extra button there now - last year it meant that you were most likely going to get an offer, however it said something like "the offer which we have made" back then, now it doesn't (at least mine doesn't! :O) and it is probably just an ordinary update. If the application status box is blank however, it probably means that your application is being considered right now and it is about to change soon.
Original post by bigflutetop
Does anybody know examples of evidence to prove UK Settlement. Please hurry!

Do you mean residence in the UK?

Housing lease, bank statements with address, utility bills with address, work permits if appropriate, National insurance Number, NHS number, tax details etc.
Reply 790
Original post by mikeandadamsmum
Last year ucas updated in batches through the day and evening. Some heard within an hour, some within a day or two of blank application status and the fee details changing.

But remember they may not be doing the same thing this year! Fingers crossed tho' :smile:

Thank you :smile: Guess I'll just wait...
Original post by mikeandadamsmum
Do you mean residence in the UK?

Housing lease, bank statements with address, utility bills with address, work permits if appropriate, National insurance Number, NHS number, tax details etc.

Thanks, would driving licence be ok do you think?
Reply 792
I have an interview for Veterinary Medicine at Edinburgh!
Uk driving licence? Probably, but likely you will need several different things.

Does the organisation/person asking you for proof have a list of suitable paperwork you can use as proof of residence?
Does the my fee button have to be red? or is it just if it's there?
Original post by Cetacea

Original post by Cetacea
I have an interview for Veterinary Medicine at Edinburgh!

Congratulations mate, when did you hear?
Reply 796
Original post by Greasy Meatball
Does the my fee button have to be red? or is it just if it's there?

Just there :smile:
Original post by Lewis :D
Just there :smile:

Fantastic news! That's if it even matters!
Any English students received any offers yet?:confused:
Reply 799
Original post by einstein123
Congratulations mate, when did you hear?

Thanks, they sent me an email this morning to say that I had a new message in my EUCLID inbox.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending