The Student Room Group

Chemical engineering application thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by ru7lan
Please tell me what offer you got for Nottingham since I also applied. Also when are your interviews?

It was AAB but they are accepting the Welsh Baccalaurete as one of my A's and at least a B in Maths. Birmingham on the 23rd of November, Manchester on the 30th of November and Loughborough on the 7th of December
goodluck to everyone with their interviews :smile:
Original post by Eircom
It was AAB but they are accepting the Welsh Baccalaurete as one of my A's and at least a B in Maths. Birmingham on the 23rd of November, Manchester on the 30th of November and Loughborough on the 7th of December

HEY, i have an interview at manchester on the same day! I might even see you :wink:
Reply 183
Original post by Cath-ay
No problem lol :]

Not done anything yet..I'll wait till I get back to school on Monday :biggrin:
Reply 184
Offer from nottingham..woo hoo..so happy
Reply 185
Original post by Yinks

Original post by Yinks
Not done anything yet..I'll wait till I get back to school on Monday :biggrin:

Fair enough, have you had the chance to talk to your teachers about it? :tongue:
Congratulations on nottingham offer btw :smile:
Reply 186
Original post by Cath-ay
Fair enough, have you had the chance to talk to your teachers about it? :tongue:
Congratulations on nottingham offer btw :smile:

Yeh....thank you:biggrin:
Reply 187
hey guys just wondering if u knew when cambridge gave out interviews? i applied really early on like 15th september and filled in saq and everything just getting slightly worried as im that kinda person :/ i am doing further maths, maths physics and chemistry at a level and got a* (did maths early) and 3 a's last year so thought i should ahve a good shot also averaging like 95ums overall but still not heard anything so worrying slightly :/
Reply 188
Original post by physics1
hey guys just wondering if u knew when cambridge gave out interviews? i applied really early on like 15th september and filled in saq and everything just getting slightly worried as im that kinda person :/ i am doing further maths, maths physics and chemistry at a level and got a* (did maths early) and 3 a's last year so thought i should ahve a good shot also averaging like 95ums overall but still not heard anything so worrying slightly :/

Hey, you should be fine:biggrin:.....applied there too..I had to send a data protection form too..not sure if you need it..what college did you apply to?..heard sometimes interview don't come till late December :colone::colone:
Reply 189
Original post by Yinks
Hey, you should be fine:biggrin:.....applied there too..I had to send a data protection form too..not sure if you need it..what college did you apply to?..heard sometimes interview don't come till late December :colone::colone:

Churchill u
Reply 190
Churchill u

Ahhhh..SAME....:eek::biggrin:....ok now I want your results!!!!:colone:
Original post by yinks
offer from nottingham..woo hoo..so happy

well doneee :smile: did they ask for aab?
Reply 192
Original post by pakizrulez
well doneee :smile: did they ask for aab?

Thanks:smile:...yeh they did..hoping I get Abb from Loughborough :colone:
Reply 193
chemical engineering must be really popular

EEE thread only has about 10 post
Reply 194
hello everyone!
i applied chemical engineering this year and i have got three interviews so far. one from Manchester on the 21st of November, one from Birmingham on the 23rd of November which is clashed with my imperial college interview which also on 23rd.

anybody here have the same situation as me?
Reply 195
Original post by Yinks
Ahhhh..SAME....:eek::biggrin:....ok now I want your results!!!!:colone:

Ahhh hopefully see u there bro
Original post by shaos1993
hello everyone!
i applied chemical engineering this year and i have got three interviews so far. one from Manchester on the 21st of November, one from Birmingham on the 23rd of November which is clashed with my imperial college interview which also on 23rd.

Ahh damn, I've only just sent my application off :/ When did you send yours off? Also, if you don't mind me asking, ,what are your predicted grades? Really want Birmingham or Imperial. Sorry, hope you don't mind! :smile: Big congratulations to you by the way! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 197
Original post by shaos1993
hello everyone!

Yh my imperial one clashes with my loughborough:frown:
Reply 198
Ahhh hopefully see u there bro

Yh hope so...:biggrin:(girl btw)...looool
Reply 199
Don't Imperial and Nottingham usually interview for Chemical Engineering? I just recently sent my application off and when I was filling in my choices, only under Manchester it said.. 'this may require you to attend an interview/hand in a portfolio etc'.

Quick Reply

Latest