Original post by Nazaii.Ox
Sent my application off on 16th Nov

-Birmingham
-Aston
-Manchester
-Loughborough
-Nottingham

Had confirmations buh no decisions. Anyone heard from Aston yet? :smile:

ive got aknowledgments from all unis except aston. have they told you that they have received your application?
Reply 301
Original post by pakizrulez
ive got aknowledgments from all unis except aston. have they told you that they have received your application?

Yhepp Aston first sent me one sayin they've got the app, and then i got another confirmation email from the chem.eng department, buh no offer yet :/ Actually i aint got a confirmation from notts yet, have youu?
Yhepp Aston first sent me one sayin they've got the app, and then i got another confirmation email from the chem.eng department, buh no offer yet :/ Actually i aint got a confirmation from notts yet, have youu?

ive got a confirmation from notts, but nothing from aston. its quiet worrying :frown:
Reply 303
I got a confirmation from Sheffield earlier as well.
Considering I only submitted my application yesterday I'm amazed I've had an invitation for interview and a confirmation of application already.

Anyone tell me how long Leeds/Loughborough take to respond?
Reply 304
ive got a confirmation from notts, but nothing from aston. its quiet worrying :frown:

Hmm i'm sure they'l email you soon. When did you send your application off?
Aston ain't really a popular choice is it. Thas good tho cause aston is like my first choice :]
Original post by Toshiya
I got a confirmation from Sheffield earlier as well.
Considering I only submitted my application yesterday I'm amazed I've had an invitation for interview and a confirmation of application already.

Anyone tell me how long Leeds/Loughborough take to respond?

hmm ;l been waiting more than a week and nothing but confirmations of applications, BICH WHY U SO lukky?
Reply 306
Original post by Yasin-Ali
hmm ;l been waiting more than a week and nothing but confirmations of applications, BICH WHY U SO lukky?

Gah sameee.. It's been like 9 days :frown:
Where have you applied?
Reply 307

It was only from my 5th choice, knowing me I'll probably get all rejections from the ones I really want to go haha...
I'm so impatient, I just want to know now, I know everything will take a while to come through yet though!
Original post by zoeaw
Gah sameee.. It's been like 9 days :frown:
Where have you applied?

Birmingham
Bath
Loughborough
Sheffield
Aston
You?
Hmm i'm sure they'l email you soon. When did you send your application off?
Aston ain't really a popular choice is it. Thas good tho cause aston is like my first choice :]

lol aston is my first choice too :smile:, yhh thats a good thing
Birmingham
Bath
Loughborough
Sheffield
Aston
You?

any confirmation from aston yet?
Reply 311
Birmingham
Bath
Loughborough
Sheffield
Aston
You?

UCL, Birmingham, Newcastle, Loughborough (BEng), Aston (BEng)

What are you predicted? :smile:
anyone got a offer from aston yet?
any confirmation from aston yet?

yes
Anyone heard from UCL or Imperial yet?
yes

:frown: still havent replied to me, not even a confirmation of receiving my application. you got an offer from them yet?
Original post by zoeaw
UCL, Birmingham, Newcastle, Loughborough (BEng), Aston (BEng)

What are you predicted? :smile:

Not sure..
AAA i think...
My College usually predicts that you'll get one grade better than you got at AS but i really scraped 3 A's (got a D in the fourth) and my friend who got the same grades had to specifically ask for A* predictions So AAA for me I think.
Even though i'll be lucky to get AAB and get into birmingham.
:frown: still havent replied to me, not even a confirmation of receiving my application. you got an offer from them yet?

No offers. I check hotmail as soon as I get home everyday hoping I finally have one. I have a feeling tomorrow one will defo come tho:biggrin:
No offers. I check hotmail as soon as I get home everyday hoping I finally have one. I have a feeling tomorrow one will defo come tho:biggrin:

lol good luck, icheck my hotmail after every 10 mins lol even in my classes. how long did aston take to send you the confirmtion?...i think i have to call them up tomorrow and ask them if theyve received my application
lol good luck, icheck my hotmail after every 10 mins lol even in my classes. how long did aston take to send you the confirmtion?...i think i have to call them up tomorrow and ask them if theyve received my application

6 days

Quick Reply

Latest