The Student Room Group
Maybe she didnt actually go on a official placement, but just worked there for a yr, i know someone who did that at ubs in between his 2nd and 3rd yrs cos he had contacts. Also she could have said/meant somewhere else like Deliotte or PWC? Or finally she could have been ********ting!
kazaa
A girl who used to go to my school came to talk to us about a gap year placement that she did at Deutsche Bank...I can't seem to find anything on the internet, so I called they up and asked...they said they have no idea what I'm talking about :confused: Does it not exist anymore? I'm just curious, because that girl definitely did one a year ago!

The deadline to apply was in like November or December from what I remember - thats when i applied anyway.
DB have an official programme. If their HR don't know about it, be insistent - it definitely exists.
Reply 4
President_Ben
DB have an official programme. If their HR don't know about it, be insistent - it definitely exists.

yeah, i'm pretty sure it exists...just dont know who to contact about it now.
Reply 5
its only available to students in Germany
Nah, that's for full time places in their retail bank. There is a gap year placement (similar to the internship) in London for those aspiring to a job in the corporate/investment bank.
kazaa
yeah, i'm pretty sure it exists...just dont know who to contact about it now.

HR. Just keep giong through people until you find out who does it.

Latest

Trending

Trending