The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Cat

Quick question. Does anyone know the name of the black and white cat that wanders around Whitworth Park? It spent a few hours in our flat today and seems pretty well trained.
Reply 1
yep she's called Poxy its my Auntie's cat, next time you see it just try and pick her up and take her to my Aunties at no.23 thanks (PS: She's friendly she wont bite, I mean the cat!)
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by 7~UP
yep she's called Poxy its my Auntie's cat, next time you see it just try and pick her up and take her to my Aunties at no.23 thanks (PS: She's friendly she wont bite, I mean the cat!)

:colonhash: 23 what? Plus I thought it was the Warden's cat?
Reply 3
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun

:colonhash: 23 what? Plus I thought it was the Warden's cat?

23. the address of my Auntie. She'll be happy to be reunited with her beloved Poxy
Original post by 7~UP
23. the address of my Auntie. She'll be happy to be reunited with her beloved Poxy

LIAR!!!
Reply 5

LIAR!!!

Yep the cat looks a little like that
Reply 7
there's actually a few of them I think. It came up the other day in the whitworth park facebook group, but I can't remember what they said her name was!
Original post by tillytots
there's actually a few of them I think. It came up the other day in the whitworth park facebook group, but I can't remember what they said her name was!

Yeah, that was my flatmate. I think we settled on Felix for the time being
There used to be a fluffy black cat last year. He was cute. :moon: He liked to piss in the Garstang corridor though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending