The Student Room Group

the most stupid thing you did at School/College

what would you say was the worst thing you did while at School or College , something you look back on and regret

mine would have to be that i created a bebo account for a friend of mine and i started to send friends requests to people using it and they got annoyed by that. apart from that cant really think of anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Getting a Ferrero Rocher and putting it down someones back and squishing it :P
The guy had a nut allergy...
Reply 2
Original post by hbk4894
what would you say was the worst thing you did while at School or College , something you look back on and regret

mine would have to be that i created a bebo account for a friend of mine and i started to send friends requests to people using it and they got annoyed by that. apart from that cant really think of anything

Bhangra dancing at the school talent show...damn, ..having said that it was fun :colone:
Reply 3
probably screwing up big time, and nearly getting kicked out 3 or 4 times...
turning up...
In assembly for a play performance in Year 9, we were doing Bugsy Malone. It was the song, "So you wanna be a boxer". I unzipped my trousers, pulled my tie through, and pretended to **** all over the casts faces as they were sitting on stage. The absolute humiliation on the headmaster's face was priceless; though my father thought otherwise. NYEHEHEHEHE.FFFUUU
Reply 6
Bringing down the entire school computer network after finding a terminal logged on with admin privileges. I knew enough command line to do some serious damage without reall
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
pretended to be a sikh and hid some paper with the answers on it under my turban.
not doing well at my gsce maths even though that was the subject i mostly concentrated on...:'(
Reply 9
accidentally shutting the door on my teacher face , i didnt know she was behind me when i went through the door and i got sent out for it
Reply 10
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
Setting fire...TO the Bunsen burner. Just wtf.
Reply 12
Original post by nmudz_009
Bhangra dancing at the school talent show...damn, ..having said that it was fun :colone:

Balle Balle! I wanna do it too! :biggrin:
In year 9, we had a sub teacher 1 day and we all had to write our names on a piece of paper as a register for the sub teacher and my normal teacher when she came back

I stupidly wrote bugs bunny with my blatant handwriting, the normal teacher realised it was me the next day...

you don't wanna know the rest :frown:
A girl who I know sent a series of death threats to a chemistry teacher and told me it was her (there was a lot of bother about finding out who it was, including threats to get the police involved if nobody owned up) and I kept quiet. It got completely out of hand and this girl started putting things like scalpels in the teacher's bag when she had her back turned (she was an utter psycho). She even wrote "R I P *teacher's name*" in "blood" (red food colouring, actually) on one of the benches. I was too scared to tell anyone, because honestly I wouldn't have put it past this girl to stab me if I did. But it really affected the teacher's life, and she ended up moving schools. I feel so guilty because I know I could have put a complete stop to it.
I was last changing for PE along with a guy named Daniel. He said to me while I was almost dressed:

"Get out of my space!"

So I couldn't reach my bag cos he was blocking the way. So we had a clothes fight and we scattered all of my classmates clothes all over the place!
Turned out we spent the entire hour "fighting" and no footie that day.
I punched a teacher in the balls accidently once.

We used to abuse our art/pse/history teacher so much that she used to go cry in a cupboard.

I dressed as a girl for the day for charity.
I dressed as Cinderella for the school play but the jokes and comments were nothing compares to how ***ing itchy that dress was...
Bringing down the school network. Bear in mind our whole school was RAN by it. Thus ALL the doors were unlocked, digital register did not work, we all complained we couldn't do any work and we could roam free everywhere for about a week until the monkeys in the IT room realised that something was wrong. :biggrin:.
Reply 19
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
A girl who I know sent a series of death threats to a chemistry teacher and told me it was her (there was a lot of bother about finding out who it was, including threats to get the police involved if nobody owned up) and I kept quiet. It got completely out of hand and this girl started putting things like scalpels in the teacher's bag when she had her back turned (she was an utter psycho). She even wrote "R I P *teacher's name*" in "blood" (red food colouring, actually) on one of the benches. I was too scared to tell anyone, because honestly I wouldn't have put it past this girl to stab me if I did. But it really affected the teacher's life, and she ended up moving schools. I feel so guilty because I know I could have put a complete stop to it.

Seriously.....wtf.

Please tell me this girl is in prison/a mental hospital now...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending